(SOLD) 2016 Stromer 17” ST2S ST2 S for sale greater Boston

tbar23

This item has been sold.

I posted this bike about 18 months ago, but I was having trouble with it (and noted this in the initial ad). However, just over a year ago, I had the torque sensor replaced and upgraded to the latest compatible Omni C unit. Since the repair, the bike has worked perfectly - none of the previous intermittent power issues.
Unfortunately, I am now moving and will not be able to get much use out of this exceptional bike (And I don’t have room to store it). My loss is your gain!

This 2016 Stromer ST2S (upgraded to 3G Omni C) has just 1,455 miles and just over 61 hours of usage. Frame size labeled as 17”. It comes with the 814 Wh battery which has returned 18.2 Wh/mi efficiency (26.3 kWh total energy … about 32 battery cycles). Note - I rode this bike almost exclusively in max assist / turbo mode. My average speed over those 1,455 miles was 23.9 mph.
The bike is in excellent condition and comes with a more aggressive Zipp stem for improved aerodynamic position (the original stem will be included in sale).

Local pickup in the greater Boston MA area.

I bought this bike for high-speed commuting, and it did not disappoint with smooth electronic shifting, bright headlight, responsive (and regenerative) braking.
MSRP was around $10,000.
Get this beauty for $2500.

This item has been sold.

IMG_6738.jpeg

IMG_6741.jpeg
IMG_6746.jpeg

Last edited:
Back