Skunk Lock: a new kind of protection

I have a really silly question: if it makes the thieves vomit, how do you ever get your bike back? Presumably it will be covered with the nausea inducing powder, which will also irritate the owner.

This thread makes me sick just thinking about it. :D
It does make me feel queasy, also! But having had a couple nice bikes stolen last year, I can understand the negative feelings people have towards thieves :D

That would be like peeing on my own cornflakes to keep anyone else from eating them. I just wouldn't have the heart to do it. I like pretty bikes! I'm a flawed individual.

That would be like peeing on my own cornflakes to keep anyone else from eating them. I just wouldn't have the heart to do it. I like pretty bikes! I'm a flawed individual.

I understand but if you live in a big city you will eventually have your bike stolen. At some point it becomes worth the hassle to make your bike ugly. Fortunately for me I don't deal with cities very much anymore.

I would have to agree. That would be like making your cobra mustang look like crap. No way.

Back