Sheng Milo MX02S

MoveslikeJagger

Does anyone else own this bike, other than me...if so I would like to hear from you...just received mine yesterday and I have a couple of questions if you have been riding the bike.

I have one and even though it is a great bike for the price, I have a few comments that are not so good but can be sorted out. The biggest one I found is that whatever ShengMilo say, the motor does not produce 1000W and that kills me because I am surrounded by hills and the bike won't make it alone, the problem being that my peddaling aid is close to none due to being discapacitated from my left leg injury.
However I installed a rear wheel kit with a 1500W DD motor and now I'm a happy owner.

Hiya, I own a Sheng Milo MX02S, its been a fantastic bike but at the moment I have lost all all power, the bike display turns on, battery is fully charged but nothing, no power at all. Does anyone know of a place to purchase an exact like for like motor controller for the 1000W?

Changing parts at an ebike is one way to fix it, if you have the parts. Since you don't have the parts, you should first see if there is a wiring issue. Does the walk mode work? Do you have 5 volts on the throttle pins? If you pedal it around with the display turned on, does the speed show up on the LCD?

Finally, contact the guy in this thread on Endless Sphere. Perhaps he can help you.

Hi, I have a MXO2S the nine pin plug that attaches the motor to the controller has partialy melted, how can i replace this, any advice would be welcome, thanks.

Back