Settings on Yolin YL80C Display for X7 and XC100

zzRider

I just got an eAhora XC100 that uses the Yolin YL80C display and cannot get to the "LS" speed option setting. This is the same display that is on the X7 (but not the updated X7+).

I can get to the wheel setting and a couple of other settings, but the button sequence in their PDF manual does not explain how to get to the LS setting.

The LS setting is defaulted to 25kph, but can adjust up to 40kph. Obviously, I want to set at the higher speed.

Does anyone know what the button sequence is for the "LS" setting?

Much appreciated if you can tell me!

1596203478958.png

Update: I was able to change the "LS" setting on the XC100. eAhora customer service was contacted from their webpage and responded quickly with a copy of the manual, even though I referenced the manual in my query to them and quoted from the manual how it shows how to change the wheel size setting but not fully describes the button sequence for LS. So I wrote back to them and they followed up quickly with a video of the button sequence.

So their responsiveness is quite good of you create an account on their website and submit questions there.

In any case, I was surprised to see that the LS setting was already at 40kph, not the 25kph that the manual says is the default. And again, the manual said that 40 was the maximum range but I pressed the "+" button and it went up to 45. But there was no significant change when I test-rode the bike. Then I went into the settings again after the ride to see if I had correctly set it to 45--it was, and I pressed + again and was able to take it up to 50kph! (but no further). Sadly, it still didn't go faster than 21mph (~34kph) in a test ride.

Maybe my weight is limiting top speed (I weigh 210lbs.) Again, this is on an eAhora XC100 eMTB.

I discovered some settings that were not default. I have changed several, including giving it 5 power settings rather than the default 3. Level 1 was too slow and Level 2 was too fast for most rides with friends, so I now have 5 levels and Level 2 is at 65% power instead of 75%. My new sweet spot.

I just got an eAhora XC100 that uses the Yolin YL80C display and cannot get to the "LS" speed option setting. This is the same display that is on the X7 (but not the updated X7+).

I can get to the wheel setting and a couple of other settings, but the button sequence in their PDF manual does not explain how to get to the LS setting.

The LS setting is defaulted to 25kph, but can adjust up to 40kph. Obviously, I want to set at the higher speed.

Does anyone know what the button sequence is for the "LS" setting?

Much appreciated if you can tell me!

View attachment 60788
Hello zzRider,

I have the eAhora X7 Plus...

In my Yolin YL80C pdf, it states LD: "Wheel Diameter" & LS: "Speed Limit" are both located in "General Parameter Settings" under the Wheel Diameter Setting Interface.

On my bicycle I cannot enter General Parameter Settings, therefor I cannot enter Wheel Diameter Setting Interface...
However my pdf states from the Wheel Diameter Setting, "Press "i" key to enter the speed limit setting interface."

I case you miss this step, I hope this will assist you.

Update: First, simultaneously press the UP + DOWN buttons for more than 2-seconds to enter the General Settings...
Second, press the DOWN and "I" simultaneously for more than 2-seconds to enter the wheel diameter settings interface.
I hope this update will assist you.

Back