Display And Controller change on G-force T42

Mr-T

Region
United Kingdom
Hi,

I want to change my display on the T42 and i'm currently waiting on a KT 22A controller and KT-LCD8H display to go with it as well as a julet 1-5 cable.

I'm not trying to get any more power or speed i just want it to behave as it does now, whats the main setting that i need to watch for when i get to set it up?

My current display is a yolin YL80c and it looks like its paired with a Engwe controller, i don't know anything about the motor other than its 750w

Tony

Most 48 volt bikes with a 750 watt motor seem to have max amps set to 18. I think your C5 should be set to 7, to retain that.

Also, get familiar with the new display. What I did was, I went through each setting and searched everywhere for the info to set the right values. Many bikes will differ from each other.

Most 48 volt bikes with a 750 watt motor seem to have max amps set to 18. I think your C5 should be set to 7, to retain that.

Also, get familiar with the new display. What I did was, I went through each setting and searched everywhere for the info to set the right values. Many bikes will differ from each other.
Ok thanks, I have already read the manual a few times ;-)

Back