Display change

GaSo

Region
Europe
Hi, I would like change my display on ebike. It has locked settings from factory and nothing can be changed. Now it uses yolin yl80c display. I bought p860 display but it doesnt fit because it uses different connectors. Yolin has julet male and new one have higo female connector.
I want to know what display can I use insted of yolin to have more settings. Or can I somehow connect p860 with different connector?
Bike have this controller.

Attachments

• M3-controller_960x.jpg
    M3-controller_960x.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Generally you can't change a display. Even the same brand, software revisions make new ones useless for old controllers.
You have to buy a controller and display as a set. Make sure the set you buy has connectors that will fit your pas pickup, brake handles, motor, battery. I have converted the motor phase wires and battery connections before. Some phase wires have ring terminals, some .157" bullet connectors. US or taiwanese crimp on connectors are reliable (as opposed to the most common source that can melt at 30 A). I've connected the battery with .250" insulated flag terminals: female for plus, male for minus.

Back