"Service due check app" on TCU startup (Vado 5.0 IGH)

Nonlinear

Hey all, I started using the Specialized app when it was first released several months ago. Some time after using it, I got a message in "service" section that there was a one-year checkup service due last October, but it's listed as optional. There is no way to clear it or anything, which is strange since it is optional. But no problem, since I can just ignore it by not looking at the "service" section in the app...

...until recently. Now when I start the TCU, I get a message "service due check app" before the regular menu loads. How annoying. I'm guessing it's related to the 'optional' service, but I have no way to clear it. I'm also not sure why it just started happening now, when the optional service has shown in the app basically forever.

Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know how I can clear this? It's pretty annoying for what was a very expensive bike (for me).

Hey all, I started using the Specialized app when it was first released several months ago. Some time after using it, I got a message in "service" section that there was a one-year checkup service due last October, but it's listed as optional. There is no way to clear it or anything, which is strange since it is optional. But no problem, since I can just ignore it by not looking at the "service" section in the app...

...until recently. Now when I start the TCU, I get a message "service due check app" before the regular menu loads. How annoying. I'm guessing it's related to the 'optional' service, but I have no way to clear it. I'm also not sure why it just started happening now, when the optional service has shown in the app basically forever.

Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know how I can clear this? It's pretty annoying for what was a very expensive bike (for me).
My bike started generating a “service due” message@ 1K miles. Annoying with each start.

The only reset was through the Bosch service app.

However, my tech & I agreed and he set the next notice @ 100K. Yes, the service due message is a good reminder. Just like oil change reminders on cars.

Back