Serious controller kit 40A 60v for G062 motor upgrade.

Need for speed and power?
Next order is going in for the 40A 48-60v battery compatible L10 kits.
Battery connector xt90 male.
With this controller you can choose to use either 48v, 52v or 60v battery (or maybe upgrade higher voltage later).
This is the one for G062.1000w motor (L10 connector) "plug n play".
This is the recipe for speed and power still respecting original design and bike appearance.
Price ~210€ +shipping
PM if you are interested.
Looking to upgrade.i spoke with you last year spring they were on back order. I would like to purchase upgrade kit do you except PayPal if so send link.thanks Don

With this controller you can choose to use either 48v, 52v or 60v battery (or maybe upgrade higher voltage later).
This is the recipe for speed and power still respecting original design and bike appearance.
Price ~210€ +shipping
Where can I get one of those controllers?

They don't have the correct hub connection wire. I realize I will most likely have to modify it to get it to work.
I found my adapters and extensions on Amazon. What kind of motor are you work? What motor connector?

FYI, hub-drives suck. As do unlawful bikes tearing up Multi Use Paths, Illegal 'bikes,' really electric motorcycles, are not allowed on bike paths, trails, public spaces, or roads. This controller will burn your motor on a sustained climb. This is only a promo seller, and is selling an unsafe and illegal product that will end with you in jail and fined when someone is injured. Advice: Get a mid-drive that is legal and must be pedaled to operate. Torque sensors work like a head snapping Tesla, push the pedal to go. And the pull of the motor can be shifted thru the gears, unlike hub-drives. Both intuitive and smooth. Sure, if you want to attract legal protractions, go ahead and do it, but only on your private Utah ranch to visit your 12 wives. Not in public. Unlawful. Bad.

FYI, hub-drives suck. As do unlawful bikes tearing up Multi Use Paths, Illegal 'bikes,' really electric motorcycles, are not allowed on bike paths, trails, public spaces, or roads. This controller will burn your motor on a sustained climb. This is only a promo seller, and is selling an unsafe and illegal product that will end with you in jail and fined when someone is injured. Advice: Get a mid-drive that is legal and must be pedaled to operate. Torque sensors work like a head snapping Tesla, push the pedal to go. And the pull of the motor can be shifted thru the gears, unlike hub-drives. Both intuitive and smooth. Sure, if you want to attract legal protractions, go ahead and do it, but only on your private Utah ranch to visit your 12 wives. Not in public. Unlawful. Bad.
I have a motorcycle endorsement. And my bike is registered with my state, that is not Utah. Not illegal. Bye!

Need to disagree that hub drives "suck", if for no other reason other than the fact hub drives are the most popular e-bikes sold today, and not just by a small margin. They're MUCH MUCH easier to ride, especially when considering those that are rookies (or just don't ride much), and those with disabilities (considering most hub drives are equipped with throttles). Why easier to ride? No shifting expertise required. Nearly all are throttle equipped. Swing a leg over and go. Pedal with any chosen difficulty level you want. If you get pooped, use the throttle.

Are hub drives equally suited for all? Hell no. It's easy to make a case against them for long high speed commutes (they'll overheat) and big long climbs, same story - overheating. It's also easy for those that enjoy the easy snick snick coordinating of gears with motor load, conditions, pedaling effort and pedaling speed to make a case against them, in preference to the mid drives.

That's why they make both types. They're each for folks with different needs and just plain 'druthers. Neither suck if chosen and ridden properly.

Regarding 40a controllers, would have to agree these are going to be used on illegal bikes, but I have and ride a few of those myself. They're no more dangerous than any other if/when ridden normally in a sane manner. They WILL get you across a busy road in a big hurry!! Point being, you don't automatically join the jack a$$ rider club when installing a 40a controller... you have to join that club based on what you do with that available power.

Where can I get one of those controllers?
Hi Kelley. I have small batch coming in in few weeks. These kits are already sold though. I've been busy with other stuff so this hobby has gotten less time. I will order some more kits later.
Currently I'm trying to find time to get my latest G062 motor modifications ready.
Already pushing 60v 114A , so ~7000w peak (seconds) or 80A bit longer 😄
Its 3.9s 0-30mph

Hi Kelley. I have small batch coming in in few weeks. These kits are already sold though. I've been busy with other stuff so this hobby has gotten less time. I will order some more kits later.
Currently I'm trying to find time to get my latest G062 motor modifications ready.
Already pushing 60v 114A , so ~7000w peak (seconds) or 80A bit longer 😄
Its 3.9s 0-30mph
Hi JTK. Do you have any of the 40 amp kits available please.

Price ~210€ +shipping
Hey good evening. Would you happen to have more of those controllers in stock? Thanks again for your time.

Back