Seat Replacement - Turbo X w/SuperNova E3 Tail Light

James Kohls

Wanted to change out the seat on my 2015 Turbo X, but wasn't sure what to do with the tail light. Figured out you can mount it to the seat rail mount provided with the rear reflector. The screw holes match up. I only have mine set with zip ties until I can find screws and nuts to mount it better.

I was hoping the Fizik seat would let me route it through the accessory mount (silver name badge comes out), but it didn't work. Regardless, once I find the screws/nuts, it should look pretty good.

_DSF0814.jpg

_DSF0796.jpg

Shapeways makes some unique, awesome products for bicyclists. I purchased a Fizik ICS/Garmin Varia adapter so I can mount my Garmin Varia radar to the rear of my Fizik seat ( https://www.shapeways.com/product/F...l&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=8 ). I'm not sure if they have a specific solution for your application but it wouldn't hurt to reach out to them. Their prices might seem a bit high but it appears that nobody else has addressed the demand for the items they make. Customer service and communication is excellent with Shapeways!

Back