Screen Protector for Lectric XP

I got the EBay protector. It fits ok but had a little rattle, so I added some electrical tape around the display edge to thicken it up.

Well, I got the ebay case finally. Had already applied the amazon screen protector.
The case goes on easily, but mine was loose and rattled. I applied a couple of thin strips of mounting tape and all is good. I'm going to pass on trying to do any further weather-proofing for now.
Here's a pic, and pix of the rest of my electric fleet.
A Worksman Industrial tricycle with a Hilltopper front hub, and a GenZe 2.0 electric scooter.

Attachments

• IMG_1335.JPG
    IMG_1335.JPG
    406.1 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_1336.JPG
    IMG_1336.JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_1337.JPG
    IMG_1337.JPG
    457.5 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_1338.JPG
    IMG_1338.JPG
    498.5 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_1339.JPG
    IMG_1339.JPG
    413.6 KB · Views: 395
Nice stable there, DanielO
Thanks too draver for posting this. The 3 pack was perfect.
Both XP's and it fits the Rize X bike too so now I don't have any spares!😙

I've been doing some research to find the proper size common glass screen protector for our 2 XP's. Amazon has a great selection, but unfortunately most listings do not give the exact dimensions of the actual item. A few days ago I even went to Best Buy with the measurements and checked their cameras on display for the LCD sizes for cross reference. A few were close, but not exactly what I wanted. I finally did find one and was able to confirm it's measurements by asking a question and receiving a prompt reply. The ones I purchased and installed are:

As stated, they come in a 3 pack for $7 and with Prime shipping, arrive in one day. I got them yesterday and did the first install this morning. Here are photos with the glass laying on the screen for sizing and positioning, and then after applying it to my screen.

Checking coverage & position
View attachment 60687

Thanks for this.....I wasn't looking forward to having to do this process so I've kept the factory film on until now but now it's starting to peel off and looks like crap so this is super helpful...I actually came across this post without even searching for it....man this internet thing is the best invention ever.
After application
View attachment 60688

It was very easy to apply, I cleaned the screen, peeled off the back cover and used my thumbnail at the bottom of the screen for the top to bottom position. There was no need to press out any bubbles, none appeared. I just started pressing upward from the bottom middle and it stuck perfectly.

Should I post this in the General Accessory Forum also?

Does anyone have a solution for broken display screen?

Attachments

• IMG_4207.jpg
    IMG_4207.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 250
Back