Rockstar owners

Hey Lightning
Sondors was high on my list initially. However, I lost faith on the delivery aspect as I wanted a bike for late winter to get ready for Spring. That said, I’ve certainly followed the trials, tribulations and now celebrations. I’ve always been impressed with you manner, patience, resilience and positive approach. I guess I’m writing from the sidelines here, but I’m happy for you and really hope this bike is everything you dreamed!
Look forward to your pics, travels and experience!
Enjoy!

Hey Lightning
Sondors was high on my list initially. However, I lost faith on the delivery aspect as I wanted a bike for late winter to get ready for Spring. That said, I’ve certainly followed the trials, tribulations and now celebrations. I’ve always been impressed with you manner, patience, resilience and positive approach. I guess I’m writing from the sidelines here, but I’m happy for you and really hope this bike is everything you dreamed!
Look forward to your pics, travels and experience!
Enjoy!
Thanks for that Bubba, it has been a long time coming. I decided to hang in there and ride out the storm with the realization that it was still exactly what I wanted and I was willing to wait for one. I saw a few melt downs and a few people that realized that the bikes wouldn't work for them. The truth is that I always believed that it would be everything that they said it would be and it pretty much still is.
I plan on staying around this forum for quite awhile and already want to start
Doing some upgrades which I don't even know what they would be yet. Sometime next week I'll post a picture with some of
the things I've already accumulated for it.

Preparing for transporting, only a couple of days to go.

Attachments

• 20210509_182449.jpg
    20210509_182449.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 183
Looks good.

I bought the MXS to use while I wait. (And to loan to friends after.) I think it is only 68 pounds or so, my wife's bike is 58lbs or so. A $60 ramp makes loading those a lot more enjoyable. I believe the Rockstar is coming in at 83lbs - might want a ramp. :)

Congrats To those getting their bikes. Can't say I'm jealous, as I've only been waiting since March. I'm hoping that I'll get mine before summers end, not holding my breath. Anyways look forward to hearing more thoughts and or regrets, cheers.

I have a bed extender that unfolds into a ramp, it's called ready ramp, that should be all I would need.
Did not know that existed until now. But then again I haven't driven a truck in almost 2 decades.

That's gonna change so I'm going to keep this in mind:

Looks good.

I bought the MXS to use while I wait. (And to loan to friends after.) I think it is only 68 pounds or so, my wife's bike is 58lbs or so. A $60 ramp makes loading those a lot more enjoyable. I believe the Rockstar is coming in at 83lbs - might want a ramp. :)
How do you like the MXS ?
Seems like not a bad deal for $1800

Yeah, it's not bad. I do a lot of fire road type biking and sometimes a bit rougher. So it works out well for that.

First ebike for me so it is a good starter bike. And when I get middrive this will be a good bike to have to let a friend use for intoduction to ebikes.

For everyone who's excited about getting their rockstar this week you guys are going to love it. Take it from me a current owner of the matte black rockstar I've enjoyed it ever since I've gotten it and riding it is so much fun. I've gotten a lot of compliments and a lot of people asking me questions about it. The waits almost over!!

I got mine today and although I could only take it out for a short ride because I ran out of daylight I am more than happy with it.i ended up putting on most of the extra things I had been getting for it.
Some may think it might be a bit too much and that could be so but if it doesn't work out I can always take it.
back off. Extra stuff so far:
Pedals, carbon fiber handlebars, handgrips,], Raceface stem, tetra rack, topeak bag, Suntour front fender, automatic bell, phone mount, adjustable folding mirrors, Bar extender, Rocbros
Kickstand. I took some pictures but they turned out kind of out of focus. So I'm just going to put one out for now.

Attachments

• 20210510_224041.jpg
    20210510_224041.jpg
    749.4 KB · Views: 295
I got mine today and although I could only take it out for a short ride because I ran out of daylight I am more than happy with it.i ended up putting on most of the extra things I had been getting for it.
Some may think it might be a bit too much and that could be so but if it doesn't work out I can always take it.
back off. Extra stuff so far:
Pedals, carbon fiber handlebars, handgrips,], Raceface stem, tetra rack, topeak bag, Suntour front fender, automatic bell, phone mount, adjustable folding mirrors, Bar extender, Rocbros
Kickstand. I took some pictures but they turned out kind of out of focus. So I'm just going to put one out for now.
Wow! Congratulations! 😄👍

Tha
Wow! Congratulations! 😄👍
Thanks Dave, my first impressions are it's well designed, the quality is good, the weight wasn't a problem for me I'd consider it a non issue. Most of the noise comes from the tires, and this is a very large Framed bike my 32 inch inseamed
Legs barely fit when standing over the bar.

That picture I sent looks like a mess around the handlebars, it's not really as bad as it looks, I'll add a few more when I get a chance.

Back