Rize X with BMX Handlebar

Bravesst

My latest ride is the X, from Rize. Has no problem hitting 30 MPH, and feels super solid on the road. I recommend taking a look at the Rize, great bike, great price.

20200730_112030.jpg

Thanks for turning me on to this company! I'm going to have to buy one......right now.

EDIT: just pre ordered a Rize RX,right on!

Last edited:
All hype aside, it's a really nice bike, very well engineered, even with original handlebars 😍

Some of the cool stuff is the built in battery (removable), included rack, awesome gel seat, but I love the way it handles the road. 26 inch fat tires are the bomb. Funny, knowing this bike can hit 30 mph, actually puts me in a more relaxed mode, allowing me to enjoy my 18 to 20 mph rides even more.

All hype aside, it's a really nice bike, very well engineered, even with original handlebars 😍

Some of the cool stuff is the built in battery (removable), included rack, awesome gel seat, but I love the way it handles the road. 26 inch fat tires are the bomb. Funny, knowing this bike can hit 30 mph, actually puts me in a more relaxed mode, allowing me to enjoy my 18 to 20 mph rides even more.
i love Fat bikes with BMX bars! i have them on my fat bike.

Attachments

• 1013191034.jpg
    1013191034.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 319
The BMX bars look good, as well as the hovering kick stand. :)

I've had a Mini since last year when they were still branded Spark Bikes. Court's review convinced me compared to other folding bikes. I've had no issues after a couple of thousand kilometers, including winter riding, with the right preventative measures.

I know it is an old thread. Really like the look of that bike. I found the thread after searching BMX handlebars. I'm contemplating putting them on my bike this summer.

Back