Rixen Kaul bike bag setup

chgofirefighter

Hey guys, have to admit that finding a solution to the stock bike rack was a bit of a pain but at the end I was able to find a Click it adapter base plate, I removed the stock base plate that came with my Rixen Kaul bag and replaced it witht the Click it adapter which is an adjustable base plate. Yay! It worked! Now the bag is ok, but not quite big enough for my carry needs, its a small bike bag. I need something a lil bit bigger but not huge. Any recommendations? Normally when I go to school and the gym I have to carry a backpack and a few other goodies on my Rixen bag but? It's an excellent option to carry to your battery charger with you at all times. I just wish that Stromer would make a smaller battery charger :( Definitely the stock bike rack that comes with the Stromer does not give you many options due to its size.

Posted a few pics!

Attachments

• Stromer bag 1.jpg
    Stromer bag 1.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 685
  • Stromer bag 2.jpg
    Stromer bag 2.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 1,051
  • Stromer 3.jpg
    Stromer 3.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 1,525
  • Stromer complete view .jpg
    Stromer complete view .jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 1,191
  • Stromer 5.jpg
    Stromer 5.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 837
Hey guys, have to admit that finding a solution to the stock bike rack was a bit of a pain but at the end I was able to find a Click it adapter base plate, I removed the stock base plate that came with my Rixen Kaul bag and replaced it witht the Click it adapter which is an adjustable base plate. Yay! It worked! Now the bag is ok, but not quite big enough for my carry needs, its a small bike bag. I need something a lil bit bigger but not huge. Any recommendations? Normally when I go to school and the gym I have to carry a backpack and a few other goodies on my Rixen bag but? It's an excellent option to carry to your battery charger with you at all times. I just wish that Stromer would make a smaller battery charger :( Definitely the stock bike rack that comes with the Stromer does not give you many options due to its size.

Posted a few pics!
Bob Stoltz here. I purchased a good racktime bag from Rose bike shop in Germany using their online site.
racktime1.jpg
racktime2.jpg
racktime3.jpg

27294.jpg
27294.jpg 27294.jpg 27294.jpg 27294.jpg

Posted a few pics!
I ended up doing exactly the same thing...the adapter that came with the Rixen and Kaul bag did not fit the Stromer "narrow "rack. I found an adapter that would and am very happy with the bag:
Rixen & Kaul Rackpack 1 plus
www.sjscycles.co.uk
700 × 700Search by image
Rixen & Kaul Rackpack 1 plus
The beauty of this bag is that when you unzip the side pockets, they turn into small pannier type bags on each side, one of which is "netted" a bit. the trunk itself is pretty large compared to most of the trunk bags I own and the buckled cover beats zippers coming and going and allows for good adjustment to fit more into the trunk. I use the water bottle holder on the rear for a spare tube and some tools. It is by far the best bag I have ever owned. They are however difficult to come by and you r best bet will undoubtedly be from Germany.

Back