Ripcurrent S Rigid Carbon Fork & Rim Swap

cyberalien82

Heya, I'm wanting to swap the heavy suspension fork for a carbon fork, but Juiced hasn't responded to my last two tickets asking for the tech details that would let me choose a fork. Any techies here? I can run a narrower fork because I'm running 3'' Wanda semi-slicks, but I don't know if I want a tapered or straight stem, or really anything else I need to consider.

Same type of question with regards to adding 65mm Marge Lite rims. Is there any reason I can't lace the hub motor to these, or can I just swap them in?

Thanks for any and all help. Many mods planned after this. Pics to follow!

Jonathan

Talk to a Salsa dealer and have them look at your bike, and ask if they think the Salsa CroMoto would fit.

I put mine on the CCX and couldn't be happier.

It's steel though - I didn't think carbon was worth it, plus I'm not sure there are good choices for carbon.

I run a 2.35" tire through it, and there's plenty of room left. Pretty sure you could get a 3" in there without fenders. Talk to Salsa or the bike store.

https://electricbikereview.com/foru...es-handlebar-options.15831/page-3#post-140104

(the pics in the link are with the 45mm/1.75" Marathon Plus)

Check Surly forks as well. I installed a rigid fork on my Rover and it made a big difference ( 5 lbs ).

Sorry, typo, CCS.

I came across people saying Salsa is better than Surly, FWIW.

Back