Riese Müller annual ebikes family update

pnowak2

Hello,

Since im relatively new in ebikes industry and especially for r-m bikes, i would like to ask you whether its worth buying r-m bike now or later to have latest model ?
On r-m site i dont see infos about when the gamme of bikes is updated, so hard to tell if i.e. taking Charger3 bike now makes sense or they will update it in September and might be good to wait one month more.

If you have any experience with usual r-m updates, i would be really grateful for any hints.

So RM have said the new 2021 bikes will be on the website on the 1st September. Dealers have already had their product briefing. It depends on which bike you want as some are having major updates and some minor. There is also talk of some bikes have quite hefty price increases for the 2021 models.

Interesting to see what improvements have been introduced to the 2021 supercharger GX i am aware that they are going to have a 625 + 500 watt capacity which i very much welcome as a long hauler

Ace. It wasn’t an option in 2020 with the rolhoff hub.

I might stick with my kiox and Wahoo Roam combo for now, as it supports my garmin Varia Radar.

Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade to the Nylon from Kiox on the superdelite?

Unfortunately I missed this upgrade but my dealer provided this from Bosch as I had the same question:
"Swapping from Kiox to the new Nyon is about as simple as it gets! Both HMIs use the same control unit (remote) and drive unit cable; so all that’s needed is the Nyon display holder and the display itself."

Excellent news. I thought I heard Chris mention in the video that upgrades would be easier. Nyon wasn't an option when I ordered my Nevo3 in early June but since my build week has been pushed *again* — now to October — I guess I have time to upgrade my configuration to include the now-available Nyon.

Back