Ride1Up 700 Series e-bike

I’m 5’11”, it fits just fine. It’s pretty much perfect for sharing with my 5’3” wife.

If it was just me, I might get something to raise the handlebars a bit, but it’s very usable as-is.

Great input about your 700...and your comments are one of the reasons I became a member of the forum.
I am also 5’11. How much do you weigh? I am about 150. Watching courts review he made it sound like the bike was small. Sounds like you and others may not feel that way? True?
Also...compared to bikes like the Trek Super Commuter+7 the 700 seems like a really great bike for so little money.
Again...thanks for all you previous comments and any feedback you have to my questions.

Be sure to test ride examples of both cuz there is a difference. Then you can decide if that difference is worth it or not.
While this is a R1Up thread, the big-3 make some very nice bikes that can be used as a benchmark if nothing else. And they're relatively easy to find and try out.
Be sure to ride a similar hub-drive ebike if you can't put your hands on the exact model - at least you would have a better idea of what to expect.

Ergos can be adjusted quite a bit on any bike, unless your size is just way out of range or you can't stand over the frame. From seats and posts to stems, bars, etc.

Be sure to test ride examples of both cuz there is a difference. Then you can decide if that difference is worth it or not.
While this is a R1Up thread, the big-3 make some very nice bikes that can be used as a benchmark if nothing else. And they're relatively easy to find and try out.
Be sure to ride a similar hub-drive ebike if you can't put your hands on the exact model - at least you would have a better idea of what to expect.

Ergos can be adjusted quite a bit on any bike, unless your size is just way out of range or you can't stand over the frame. From seats and posts to stems, bars, etc.
Thanks Browneye...very helpful input. Actually got to put my hands on the Trek Commuter + 7 last week and it was on sale and I loved it...but then saw the review and specs on the Ride1 Up 700 and the huge difference in price and couldn't see how the Trek could be that much more worth it for that much more money. Make sense?

Just got mine together and out for the first ride....I posted a "happy customer" thread. Very pleased with the purchase, the assembly, the performance. When it got down to brass tacks I was down to the Juiced CrossCurrent models, the Aventons (including the new Level), and the Ride1up models. Ride1up seemed like the best choice for me, and so far, it was the right choice.

Back