Ride Concepts or Five Ten Shoes?

Tubbs

Region
USA
City
Las Vegas
Looking at the RC Vice MTB shoes and the Five Ten Freerider Pro. I know the five tens are well liked just concerned about the width as I have a wide foot. Mostly urban riding just want something with a good pedal grip. Maybe just change the pedals? Anybody worn the Ride Concepts?

I just ordered the five ten pro’s. The comments on Amazon suggested they were wide enough but should be ordered a half size up

I just got my 510 Pros today. Ordered a half size up as my 12’s were wearable, but uncomfortable after about 20 minutes. The 12.5 fits like a dream and I normally have to order a wide, but these were perfect. Lots of room in the toe box and length is great for overall comfort. And I got a great price on Amazon to boot.

I just got my 510 Pros today. Ordered a half size up as my 12’s were wearable, but uncomfortable after about 20 minutes. The 12.5 fits like a dream and I normally have to order a wide, but these were perfect. Lots of room in the toe box and length is great for overall comfort. And I got a great price on Amazon to boot.
See my response on the cycling shoe thread currently active

Back