Reviewing the new Jetson

Nicolas

I just got the new Jetson and so far have been happy with it overall. Considering the price and the quality, the bike feels as if it would be closer to the $2,000 and above segment.
So far everything works as advertised. The bike is smooth and very linear, with plenty of assist options, 9.
More to follow.

Hey Telemachus, definitely I would get a used one if I found one. The Adventure jumped to to my top spots. It's a perfect bang for the buck in that bracket.

Let us know if you get it and share your experience.

There are a few things I would change, but it's mostly personal aergonomics and taste.

Gotcha. Well, if the quality is anything like the Adventure I'm reviewing, than it's going to be good. For that price, it's also a pretty good deal, depending on miles and overall state. Still, let us know what the quality and feel is. I've been looking for a few of their other products and owners.

Got my Jetson scooter. Pretty good shape, it has 1300 minutes of usage on it (looks like it doesn't record miles, just minutes). I have no idea how charged it was, but I got 2 hours of ride time on it around the neighborhood last night before it died. I was able to unplug the governor wire, and get about 6MPH more out of it.

It is HEAVY, 125lb, but zips around fine. So far, I am quite happy with it!

Back