Replacement Handlebars

SpiderDice

I'm looking for some new handlebars on my RR that don't have such a drop at the center. Same length is fine. Not looking for any cruiser style bars.

What have you swapped your stock out with? Thanks!

Have you tried rotating the handlebars? I've seen pics of someone rotating the handlebars 90 degrees towards them to make them like cruiser style.

I replaced mine with flat bars a couple of years ago. These Origin8 prosweep bars. I like them, I like riding with a slight lean forward instead of totally upright of the OEM bars. I also flipped the stem so it angles up a little less. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• 2019-08-27 17.53.00.jpg
    2019-08-27 17.53.00.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 575
Have you tried rotating the handlebars? I've seen pics of someone rotating the handlebars 90 degrees towards them to make them like cruiser style.

I'm interested if you have the OEM fenders on your bike, I have them on my RadRover but I constantly need to adjust the front fender, because there is so little clearance. Your fenders look like there is more clearance.

Thanks

I'm interested if you have the OEM fenders on your bike, I have them on my RadRover but I constantly need to adjust the front fender, because there is so little clearance. Your fenders look like there is more clearance.

Thanks

I had the Big Buck Fat Tire front fender, $25, since 2016: https://www.electriccyclery.com/sho...MIuPPchenq5AIVSh-tBh3tlAIrEAQYAiABEgKFR_D_BwE

I only get around 10 inches of rain/snow per year in my part of New Mexico. I don't like riding in the rain because of fat tires kick up so much water. Mainly need the front fender for road debris, occasional puddles, muddy spots, and doggy/horsey bombs on trails.

I removed my floating Rad rear fender that secured on the seat post stem because my rear rack w/ bag covered the same exact area. I also like the big buck because I can use my Saris superclamp 4 platform rack to secure on top of the tires. I don't think my rack would hold my ebike that well if I had full fenders from Rad. My 2016 Radrover also had the very dim headlight and the Big Buck fender sits above the light. I eventually removed my stock light and added brighter lights to the handlebars.

Back