regional forums?

sukeiasa

have we thought about having regional threads/forums?
just thought it might be nice for folks to have a place to ask questions specific to the region? like lbs reviews, etc?

Great idea. For example I would like to meet other ebikers in the N Baltimore County area for rides on the NCR trail or wherever or just to talk about ebiking. It could initially be by state and forum members could take it from there. Great way for ebikers to meet and share some time together.

Last edited:
have we thought about having regional threads/forums?
just thought it might be nice for folks to have a place to ask questions specific to the region? like lbs reviews, etc?
You can use "conversation" to have a group of up to five members. Click on your "Inbox" at the top right corner of any page.

Great idea. For example I would like to meet other ebikers in the N Baltimore County area for rides on the NCR trail or wherever or just to talk about ebiking. It could initially be by state and forum members could take it from there. Great way for ebikers to meet and share some time together.
Assuming that's Baltimore, MD I'll ping you when my Wave gets here. I'm in Canton downtown.

sounds like a good idea but I wish we had more members. I still read the regional forums for interest.

Assuming that's Baltimore, MD I'll ping you when my Wave gets here. I'm in Canton downtown.

Yes, Towson. Let me know, I'd like some other ebikers to ride with on the NCR or where ever. I'm not a long ride guy at this point, 15 to 20 miles, but I'm a lot of fun to ride with, lol. "A Penguin takes his car into the shop for service, and the mechanic tells him it will be about 30 minutes. So the Penguin goes across the the street for some ice cream, penguins love ice cream..."

just started another thread titled DMV sound off... maybe we can use that one as our 'regional forum' for now
I can't go there living in rural central PA, although many of you boys come up here and use our rail trails...:mad:

Just giving you grief for using the Delmarva tag. Hope it works out for you and you find yourself some e-riding partners:)

Back