Red Blue flashing

ispookie666

Region
United Kingdom
Have had this error come up again. The motor cut off mid ride and the red and blue flashing led (they are close together) come on. The lights stay on. Turning off and on, the motor engages but disconnects with the above error again.
It was cold today - -2 to 0C
I have had this error once and it cleared itself and it was a cold morning aswell.

Bike - Turbo Vado SL 4 with range extender

Here's the CODES for my Creo. Probably the same for your bike. Check with dealer but it might be the cold, depending on which sequence is yours.

Creo Error Code Colors.jpg

Creo Error Codes.jpg

I think it was either Error 3 or 4
I cleaned the speed sensor and restarted the bike. The error seems to have gone away, no problems with the 10mi back home. The temperature was hovering around 0C
Will see if this recurs

The support page linked below has the error codes and has a picture of the TCU battery and instructions of how to remove it. The screw is a Torx T-10. Once you have the TCU accessed, I find the easiest method to remove the CR 1620 coin cell battery if you don't have three hands and a helper, is to use a small screw driver or razor knife to very gently slide the lip that hold the battery down and let the battery slide out with a shake. I have not had any success with tweezers. The battery is not the most common size so it may not be as available as other coin cells.

Also

The support page linked below has the error codes and has a picture of the TCU battery and instructions of how to remove it. The screw is a Torx T-10. Once you have the TCU accessed, I find the easiest method to remove the CR 1620 coin cell battery if you don't have three hands and a helper, is to use a small screw driver or razor knife to very gently slide the lip that hold the battery down and let the battery slide out with a shake. I have not had any success with tweezers. The battery is not the most common size so it may not be as available as other coin cells.

Thanks a lot for your tip. That’s exactly how we got it out too . The tweezers method didn’t work but this did the trick .

Back