Rear rack tilting forward on RCS

Merc

Any solutions? I straightened out the stays so that helps just a little. Seems it needs a longer stay.

On my CCS rack, there are multiple adjustments that can be made. The bars that mount to the top of the rear triangle, mounts to the rack can be loosened and pushed either forwards or back, this affects the tilt fore and aft. The height of the rack can also be adjusted up or down depending on the mount hole used on the bottom of the rack.

I believe you’re right @SirJonathan, they need longer stays. I’ve tried every adjustment and I’m thinking of attaching a bracket to extend it, but the solution no doubt is longer mounting stays. I just emailed them about this.

In the meantime while waiting for a response regarding longer mounting stays, I essentially squeezed the stays together and fastened them from the inside which lengthened it slightly.

I just got my RCS a few weeks ago. The rear rack was broken. The spot where the fender should attach was broken. I exchanged a bunch of messages with Juiced. They first told me to slide it forward so it would attach where the rear light is. Then they told me I received the wrong rack. They wanted me to return the rack and then they would send a replacement. I told them this was unacceptable. The bike can’t be ridden unless the fender is held up correctly.
They sent me a new rack and it was slightly different. The rear light was further back. I had to make a bunch of adjustments. All so the fender would not rub on the tire.
The rack does lean slightly forward.

Attachments

• 17BBB541-06DC-47F8-AF33-0AE3916D0DAD.jpeg
    17BBB541-06DC-47F8-AF33-0AE3916D0DAD.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 378
I just got my RCS a few weeks ago. The rear rack was broken. The spot where the fender should attach was broken. I exchanged a bunch of messages with Juiced. They first told me to slide it forward so it would attach where the rear light is. Then they told me I received the wrong rack. They wanted me to return the rack and then they would send a replacement. I told them this was unacceptable. The bike can’t be ridden unless the fender is held up correctly.
They sent me a new rack and it was slightly different. The rear light was further back. I had to make a bunch of adjustments. All so the fender would not rub on the tire.
The rack does lean slightly forward.
New rack

Attachments

• 35167338-EC63-49C7-98C5-BE31EB761CDF.jpeg
    35167338-EC63-49C7-98C5-BE31EB761CDF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 374
Back