Radwagon battery

Tim Riley

I am having problems with the battery staying on, even after fully charging it. Anyone else having this problem?

Do you mean to say you're having problems with the battery "not" staying on? If so, when you depress the blue on/off button on the battery, does it stay depressed and does the blue light come on? Or doesn't the on/off button stay pushed in, or doesn't the blue light stay on? Or do you have a different problem?

Mark -

Do you mean to say you're having problems with the battery "not" staying on? If so, when you depress the blue on/off button on the battery, does it stay depressed and does the blue light come on? Or doesn't the on/off button stay pushed in, or doesn't the blue light stay on? Or do you have a different problem?

Mark -
When I leave the button depressed the light doesn't stay on and it doesn't transfer power. I bang it with my hand and the light comes on for a few seconds but goes off again.

OK so I removed what appeared to be the rubber cover and found a waxy looking surface beneath. I don't know what a fuse is supposed to look like.

Mark -
Yes I meant I'm having problems with the battery not staying on

The fuse should be hard plastic with 2 metal prongs coming out of it. When you take off the rubber plug you should see the hard plastic

I used tweezers, not the best tool to use. You might want to check the fuse compartment in your car, there might be a fuse puller there

I used a pair of needlenosed pliars, there is a slot on either side of the fuse. Grab it with the pliars and pull it straight out. My normal size automotive fuse puller was too big to use. The fuse looks like this...
image.jpeg

Back