RadWagon 4

Orange Crush

Been on my mew RadWagon for five weeks now (aka Orange Crush), upgraded a bunch of new add-on’s:
IN PICTURE:
- Brooks saddle
- Fremont pannier saddle bags
- Large rear rack
- Front rack
- Dual clip/clipless pedals
- Halogen head lamp
- Rear safety lights
NOT IN PICTURE:
- Back up battery & cradle
- Protective battery cover
- Cane Creek Thudbuster LT seat post

This beast is loaded with tools, locks & support gear.

Love this bike!

CAN ANYBODY OFFER WHERE I CAN SOURCE SPARE 22” X 3” SPARE INNER TUBE & TIRE?

Attachments

• C1C53000-C14A-40C5-A779-0E784DD027B3.jpeg
    C1C53000-C14A-40C5-A779-0E784DD027B3.jpeg
    590.4 KB · Views: 848
  • 501ABF8E-ACF8-49B5-9A0C-9EA30761FAA6.jpeg
    501ABF8E-ACF8-49B5-9A0C-9EA30761FAA6.jpeg
    937.9 KB · Views: 909
A big welcome Orange Crush, the bike goes with your moniker. I can’t believe you have so much on that fine looking bike. Try the panier or a second one. You’re so creative that I’m sure you’ll have no problem. Good luck and ride safe.

Nice bike. I'm a big fan of Books saddles.

Last edited:
CAN ANYBODY OFFER WHERE I CAN SOURCE SPARE 22” X 3” SPARE INNER TUBE & TIRE
This was my concern (more like rant) when they announced the bike. It is a proprietary tire and size. I can tell you the two biggest distributors in the U.S. have neither tires or tubes to fit. You probably can only get them from Rad. If and when they ever offer them up for sale (they are not listed in the site so maybe you have to call?), you better stock up while you can.

This was my concern (more like rant) when they announced the bike. It is a proprietary tire and size. I can tell you the two biggest distributors in the U.S. have neither tires or tubes to fit. You probably can only get them from Rad. If and when they ever offer them up for sale (they are not listed in the site so maybe you have to call?), you better stock up while you can.

Interesting that Rad chooses to go with a proprietary size.

I have confirmed the tire & tube spec. of the engineering change order/design change to the new 22” X 3” . . . Is a sole-sourced, hard proprietary spec.

Vee Tire Company is the supplier of RadWagon tire/tube set, they confirmed there is a proprietary contract with Rad Power Bike’s management/procurement center. Bottom line, Vee Tire can not sell direct to Rad Power Bike customers.

Politely, I struggle to understand how the leading North America e-bike supplier fails to offer real time fulfillment of a simple, but critical bicycle component, literally where the rubber hits the road.

My awesome $3500.00 (loaded with add on’s) bike has been sidelined due to a $15.00 inner tube.

After three days of searching, I finally found a 22” X 2.4” that will “hopefully” save the day. Look to http://www.modernbike.com/

I recommend purchasing Rhinoliners (protection layer between tire & tube) and Zefal cloth tape (protection between rim spokes & tire). Got mine on Amazon.com.

Hope my frustration helps somebody out there . . .

CORRECTION: Source your 22” X 2.4” tubes from : https://www.danscomp.com

Back