radrover windscreen!

clubby

has anyone out there use or heard of a windscreen,windshield that can be used on a electric bike like a radrover!

Ive seen a redditor ebiker that had an ATV windshield that they mounted on their bike for winter riding. I think maybe if I lived somewhere it was cold most of the time I would invest in one, but I am in Florida where it stays pretty warm.

Edit, found the thread/pic:
myjwrzpirpw51.jpg

They're fairly common in the Netherlands, I think for kids so they don't swallow bugs.

This is a more performance oriented one.

There's nothing particular about Radrovers and windscreens.

A failed experiment here. Fairings seem a better solution. Or a skirt added to the screen to cut the air flow.

1611506678126.png
1611507043304.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 10.48.14 AM.png

has anyone out there use or heard of a windscreen,windshield that can be used on a electric bike like a radrover!

Ive seen a redditor ebiker that had an ATV windshield that they mounted on their bike for winter riding. I think maybe if I lived somewhere it was cold most of the time I would invest in one, but I am in Florida where it stays pretty warm.

Edit, found the thread/pic:View attachment 77424
Do you happen to know the brand name of the windshield in the photos? I have been looking for a couple of days and cannot find one that is suitable to mount on my Trek Allant + 8s.

Do you happen to know the brand name of the windshield in the photos? I have been looking for a couple of days and cannot find one that is suitable to mount on my Trek Allant + 8s.

Luckily I asked the OP/internet comments were saved.

“Got it from our local Suzuki shop. Brand name Quadrax. It’s typically used for an ATV. $130 Cdn.”

Let me know how the search goes!

Unless configure like those I posted and Timpo’s YouTube post the small screen does little to protect the rider from cold. There needs to be an extension at least down to the front fender. But even then it’s not that great.
Opinion based on trials with 3 sizes of Vespa screens.

This would be better,
1666857228323.png

Luckily I asked the OP/internet comments were saved.

“Got it from our local Suzuki shop. Brand name Quadrax. It’s typically used for an ATV. $130 Cdn.”

Let me know how the search goes!
Still looking. Most sites that had it are now out of stock. Vast majority that I have found are specifically designed for motorcycles and way to large or do not mount to my handlebars. Appreciate the help you have provided.

Have visited over 1,000 sites using Google. The original photo showed a Quadrax windshield on a Voltbike which appears to be out of production. I like that design because it also keeps the wind off your hands.
Its the air under the screen that disappointed me. Early Vespa screens had a canvas extension.

Back