Radrover speed wobble

I had some trouble with my Radwagon. Got the tires "trued", all better. Eventually the spokes broke. Keeping the spokes tightened regularly is essential. I found out the hard way that the torque from the motor causes stress on the spokes. I have over 2000 miles on my bike.

@amd1 I did. I have yet to ride it yet. I will let you know how it performs once the weather clears up around here.

Replace the shitty fork. This is cheap and much better than the crappy Chinese OEM fork:

http://lunacycle.com/sondors-upgrad...t-bike-fork-for-sondors-and-other-fat-ebikes/
@walawn, I was wondering if you could tell me if the steerer tube on the front fork from Luna was any longer (taller) than the one that comes with the RadRover? I'm managing alright with the height of the stock one but would prefer a little more height for a more comfortable riding position. Thanks!

It wasn't taller, but you should be able to flip your bars and riser around to get more height. I would play around with it until you get the fit that works for you. You may also be able to buy something in the aftermarket to facilitate that. The Radrover is a challenging bicycle to modify to say the least. Nothing quite works with the frame or handlebar geometry lol.

Back