RadRhino display upgrade options? Eggrider v2?

R_v

I have a RadRhino 2019 version.

1 thing I absolutely hate about this bike is the 5 bar battery indicator. Extremely annoying to not know if the battery is at 39% left, or 20%.
So I am very interesting to have a display with at least a voltage indication of the battery, battery percentage, or both.
I don't get it why Rad Power Bikes doesn't include such functionality, or even offer display upgrades.

Does anybody has experience with an inexpensive solution to upgrade the screen, so I'd be able to have that information?
I know there is a Bolton E-bikes upgrade kit with a controller upgrade too. But I'm not interested in that.

I came up on the Eggrider V2 (https://eggbikes.com/eggrider)

It seems really cool if that would work, because it would allow us to tweak the pedal assist settings, with their app after connecting your smartphone throught bluetooth. Example:

Now I'm mostly in pedal assist 2-3 , but it would be nicer if I could tweak the wattage support per level assist setting more to my own needs, with smaller jumps in added power.
Eggrider has:
- 2 main settings: Road / OffRoad
- 9 assist levels per main setting
=> that would hugely improve the experience on the Rad Bike!

I do think their minimalist display could be nicer, though.

Does anybody has experience with that Eggrider system? Is it still an active project?
All thoughts, experiences are welcome ...

Back