Racktime Panniers

VadoMark

Check out the Racktime panniers on this Vado 5. I'm in the process of ordering a Racktime trunk that is an add-on the panniers. Racktime has many other accessories compatible with their racks, but finding a dealer was a challenge.

It took some digging, but I was finally able to locate them, here Phil, the owner, was great to work with. Decide what you want from the Racktime website and then contact Phil to see if he has what you want.

Good Luck!

Check out the Racktime panniers on this Vado 5. I'm in the process of ordering a Racktime trunk that is an add-on the panniers. Racktime has many other accessories compatible with their racks, but finding a dealer was a challenge.

It took some digging, but I was finally able to locate them, here Phil, the owner, was great to work with. Decide what you want from the Racktime website and then contact Phil to see if he has what you want.

Good Luck!
There a plenty of online shops in Europe that sell Racktime
I use this one in Germany https://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=13;page=1;search=Racktime

Last edited:
Hi, I struggled getting rack time components here in the states, especially as I like to look at stuff first. Just wanted to let people know the ortlieb urban back roller I had fits well with no movement

Good Luck!
Which specific products did you buy?

Which specific products did you buy?
I bought the Vida panniers which are none too big. I would probably get the larger pannier if I were to do it over. I recently included the Talis trunk (larger size) to increase capacity. I ordered that from the link E Wheels recommended, see above. Good luck!

I bought the Vida panniers which are none too big. I would probably get the larger pannier if I were to do it over. I recently included the Talis trunk (larger size) to increase capacity. I ordered that from the link E Wheels recommended, see above. Good luck!
Hi VadoMark, Im looking at getting some panniers for my ST2S for touring so want some bigger ones. What would you recommend? Also can i fit the double panniers and the talis trunk at the same time? Im aiming to pack enough gear for some touring holidays on the bike for a week.

I bought the Vida panniers ...

Here are the Racktime Heda panniers on my Riese and Mueller. And by happenstance they match my cat pretty well:

Attachments

• Racktime_Heda5.JPG
    Racktime_Heda5.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,006
Just ordered Racktime Talis bag and Vida Pannier for my Vado 5. Hope they fit well when I get them.

I think I missed your earlier question in March - my bad. In any case I think you will be happy with your choice. I can fit a lot of groceries in a similar setup.

considering the talis plus full time and using my ortlieb panniers occasionally , wanted to confirm these will both snap on the rack together if anyone else has tried that
thanks

@vincent,

This will depend on which rack you have. In order for the Talis series of bags to work you need to have the Racktime adaptor already installed on your pannier rack. If you want to use a trunk bag like the Talis and side panniers, you typically need to have an additional set of bars for the side panniers to mount to. These additional side mount bars sit approximately 1-2 lower than the top surface of the pannier rack.

Here is a pic that shows a Racktime rack with these side bars: https://shop.scooteretti.com/products/racktime-addit-rack?_pos=10&_sid=6e859b325&_ss=r

Thanks so much for this information, this is on a haibike radius tour with the original racktime rack that haibike puts on it

Do not have the bike with me but I’m pretty sure it does not have those bars, will have to rethink my bag stuff

But a talis plus should fit on there correct?

Debating between that and the Ortlieb trunk bag RC

Thanks a lot for the help

In case you want to see how they look like on mine.
light, easy on and off.
probably not as durable as other panniers for touring. Good for everyday shopping and ride.

Attachments

• C2976395-5AEC-4D04-96C7-B3D403A12B95.jpeg
    C2976395-5AEC-4D04-96C7-B3D403A12B95.jpeg
    562.8 KB · Views: 1,739
  • DF36BCC9-47FA-4D0B-A56A-8190472BB7AB.jpeg
    DF36BCC9-47FA-4D0B-A56A-8190472BB7AB.jpeg
    618.5 KB · Views: 1,168
Back