R750 HT Integrated, 2nd Battery?

Bolton Ebikes has a pigtail that allows to switch when you want or automatically, he just recently released a video about it. As for the battery, you're not concerned with all of that extra weight? I shouldn't talk though, my 750 HT probably weighs nearly 100lbs with fully loaded paniers for a day at work.

This is the pigtail or whatever he calls it. I believe he also says when it'll be back in stock.

Hopefully you complete this so myself and others have an option if we want to do the same.

Bolton Ebikes has a pigtail that allows to switch when you want or automatically, he just recently released a video about it. As for the battery, you're not concerned with all of that extra weight? I shouldn't talk though, my 750 HT probably weighs nearly 100lbs with fully loaded paniers for a day at work.

This is the pigtail or whatever he calls it. I believe he also says when it'll be back in stock.

Hopefully you complete this so myself and others have an option if we want to do the same.

Yes, do agree that it would add weight... Thanks for link to Bolton Bikes. Like his stuff.

I wonder if a larger hidden Reention battery like this one would work??

I just hate to pull the trigger on things until I get good vibes that it will fit...

Co
Like many, I’m interested in picking up an additional battery to extend my range. I do own the R750 HT Integrated, but would prefer add a larger capacity battery than what is currently onboard.

Has anyone installed a second battery like one of these? https://smile.amazon.com/X-go-Battery-Triangle-Lithium-Protection/dp/B082B51H3N

I would prefer to switch over when needed, not run parallel.

Appreciate any solutions that you have come up with.

Jason
I’m looking to buy this model. Can I ask you about your overall satisfaction and also your actual range?

Co

I’m looking to buy this model. Can I ask you about your overall satisfaction and also your actual range?
I really love the overall feel of the bike. I’m 5’7 and have the medium sized model. I ride on-road and fire trails a lot with this bike. Power is great and appreciate that M2S was able to keep the overall weight down. Believe me, you will appreciate 62lb M2S vs 71lb RadRover when loading the car. 🥴

I have lost power to my front light, so not sure if wire fray or connection with controller issue. M2S sent me out new light, but wasn’t the issue.

Wouldn’t recommend if planning to ride mtb singletrack a lot as the overall weight makes it tougher to maneuver.

I really love the overall feel of the bike. I’m 5’7 and have the medium sized model. I ride on-road and fire trails a lot with this bike. Power is great and appreciate that M2S was able to keep the overall weight down. Believe me, you will appreciate 62lb M2S vs 71lb RadRover when loading the car. 🥴

I have lost power to my front light, so not sure if wire fray or connection with controller issue. M2S sent me out new light, but wasn’t the issue.

Wouldn’t recommend if planning to ride mtb singletrack a lot as the overall weight makes it tougher to maneuver.
Would it fit a person who is 5'5" well? At 5'7", do you feel the bike is fairly big or there is room?

How does the hub drive do on fire trails? The M2S site section comparing hub and mid-drive bikes says the hub drive can have trouble if you are climbing a hill and going under 7 mph it can bog down. Have you noticed that?

Thanks

Back