Quad Lock Phone Mount?

I have a number of QuadLock products (6), including two of the mounts mentioned by Coolbob. I bought mine when QuadLock first came into the market, when that was the only mount they offered.
I found the mount to be okay, but I didn't like how easy it was to move the phone around. I tried using zip ties, but that didn't help.

In my opinion the front mount and handlebar mount are far superior to the handlebar/stem mount. I recommend you spend the extra $10 for the front mount. You'll be happy you did.

In my opinion the front mount and handlebar mount are far superior to the handlebar/stem mount. I recommend you spend the extra $10 for the front mount. You'll be happy you did.
Thanks for the feedback and yes the price difference between isn't huge so i was planning to go with the front mount. On the other hand I was curious about the front and front pro but i just relized that those 2 options only exist on Amazon, not on quadlock website, so problem solved :)

I use a Rokform only because it has a magnet built into the case and I have a magnetic mount in my truck. The Rokform is a twist and lock, similar to the Quad Lock, but was more widely available in Canada in December than the QL. I've never had a problem with it bouncing out of its holder and I'm confident enough that some day I might even take off the tether, though it can be useful too.

I’ve selected the Quad Lock system and I’m really happy with it’s clean and simple install. It places the maps, GPS and music right at my fingertips and at a glance.

Attachments

• 20210516_145852.jpg
    20210516_145852.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 237
  • 20210516_164628 (1).jpg
    20210516_164628 (1).jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 242
I use a Rokform only because it has a magnet built into the case and I have a magnetic mount in my truck. The Rokform is a twist and lock, similar to the Quad Lock, but was more widely available in Canada in December than the QL. I've never had a problem with it bouncing out of its holder and I'm confident enough that some day I might even take off the tether, though it can be useful too.
Do you wireless charge at all? Does it work with the Rockform case?

Back