Putting a new ebike store on the EBR map

Riversurf

I'm posting here only because everything else I've tried hasn't worked. An ebike store, Corvallis Electric Bicycles, opened over the summer in Corvallis, Oregon. I was the first one to purchase one their bicycles. I'd love to get them on the EBR map of ebike stores, but after emailing the site several times, it's still not listed. Is it something a store has to pay for maybe? What else can I do to get them mapped? Thanks.

It's my understanding that the 1st person to buy a bike from a new store gets that bike for free. It's a tradition that goes way back. I hope you picked a nice one!

I didn't realize it was pay to play. It's not prominently noted, though that could be an ad-blocker thing. I was just looking at the map and the directory and still don't see that big notification shown above in this thread. I'd emailed the administrators a few times and didn't get a response. But now I know, thanks.

You're most welcome. The print is located right below the map, as you found. Here's a screenshot for others' information. I don't know what the fees are, or what the process is, as I don't have any part in the business end of things--I'm a volunteer moderator on this forum. If you'd like to see your bike store here, you can tell them about the site and they can look into the process, I'm sure.
Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 7.35.06 AM.png

Back