PSA: Vendors must provide replacement parts for sale for e-bikes sold to customers in California, for 7 years

We put a man on the moon and we already have the same law for cars. I think we can manage.

cars are a much different item. corporations have trained us stuff does not last and also yo urned the latest and greatest. that's how they make the money repeat sales. long lasting items are not as profitable.

cars are a much different item. corporations have trained us stuff does not last and also yo urned the latest and greatest. that's how they make the money repeat sales. long lasting items are not as profitable.
So I guess you've been trained by those corporations since you're saying it's impossible? I haven't been.

So I guess you've been trained by those corporations since you're saying it's impossible? I haven't been.
no but it tends to be the reality of it. its to exactly new. its started around 1924. it was more Bec cause a market would get saturated so less sales. items now days are built with al limited lifespan. electronics make this easy.
its either that or they charge more because they have less sales.

no but it tends to be the reality of it. its to exactly new. its started around 1924. it was more Bec cause a market would get saturated so less sales. items now days are built with al limited lifespan. electronics make this easy.
its either that or they charge more because they have less sales.
I'm gonna go with a law on the books over someone explaining why something we've done before is impossible.

not positive but it looks like it is only for the warranty period.

• The duration of the implied warranty of merchantability and where present the implied warranty of fitness shall be coextensive in duration with an express warranty which accompanies the consumer goods, provided the duration of the express warranty is reasonable; but in no event shall such implied warranty have a duration of less than 60 days nor more than one year following the sale of new consumer goods to a retail buyer. Where no duration for an express warranty is stated with respect to consumer goods, or parts thereof, the duration of the implied warranty shall be the maximum period prescribed above.

Back