Power issues??

Chaulkoutline

The battery fluctuates from high charge to low charge back to a high and then low again. Sometimes it will be on zero and run for a long distance. This is what the interface for battery charge does. Sometimes the power will just go dead and after waiting a few seconds or more it will jump up to a high charge. I just road it where the battery did a normal discharge during the ride with no problem or fluctuations in readings. I have checked all the electrical connections and they appear good. Also , I have 2 batteries and they both experience this symptom. I fear it is the mountain 33 wheel. It is replacement because of a faulty one from the factory I received with the bike when brand new. This one is not even 1 year old but I am past my warranty if you include the time for the previous (original one) an the current replacement by the company. Maybe I should just abandon the Stromer E-bikes and go to something else. Thanks for your help.

The recent firmware update solved my false readings on my 2015 St2 Stromer, power available display showed 0 volts sometimes on the Omni screen. Hope yours gets solved. Seems like that update helped mine. So far .

Back