Pinhead wheel locks for Rad Rover

Rut4family

Has anyone used the pinhead wheel locks on their fat tire rover? Id like a system that is all keyed the same.Pinhead thinks it appears that one wheel is quick release and the other is not which means they can't be keyed the same.I also need some measurements so i know what to order(my bike isn't here yet).

Dont see how u could use these on a rear hub ebike, you have rather large cable and connector in the way. There is also another bolt to the frame because of the extra torque from the motor.

What is the point actually, not that easy to remove the rear wheel (not seconds anyway) especially with fenders?

It's a nice idea to mitigate the worry of coming out from lunch and finding your bike frame but no wheels. My solution to that is to lock my bike securely with an Abus Bordo Granit through the frame and the rear wheel and a light cable through that lock and the front wheel, and maybe the seat. And maybe also a
Kryptonite New York FAHGETTABOUDIT 1415 14mm Chain & New York Lock 15mm Disc Lock in rougher areas. That can be a bit of trouble, so mostly I just don't leave my bike unattended anywhere any more than I can possibly help it. And I have insurance....

TT

Thanks...thats important info
Dont see how u could use these on a rear hub ebike, you have rather large cable and connector in the way. There is also another bolt to the frame because of the extra torque from the motor.

What is the point actually, not that easy to remove the rear wheel (not seconds anyway) especially with fenders?

It's a nice idea to mitigate the worry of coming out from lunch and finding your bike frame but no wheels. My solution to that is to lock my bike securely with an Abus Bordo Granit through the frame and the rear wheel and a light cable through that lock and the front wheel, and maybe the seat. And maybe also a
Kryptonite New York FAHGETTABOUDIT 1415 14mm Chain & New York Lock 15mm Disc Lock in rougher areas. That can be a bit of trouble, so mostly I just don't leave my bike unattended anywhere any more than I can possibly help it. And I have insurance....

TT
thanks,Im trying to figure out my best options.

Back