Pedego price decrease

darksky

Region
USA
With fuel prices, car prices, grocery costs going up along with so many other commodities it's surprising to see a price decrease for Pedego bikes on their website. As of March 1st a Platinum Boomerang is now $200 less than what I paid 3 weeks prior. There is now only a $500 difference between a standard and platinum edition Boomerang or Interceptor. I sent an email inquiry to Pedego asking if this price drop was a temporary sale or a permanent change. All they would say is that website prices are suggested MSRP and dealers can charge whatever they want.

With fuel prices, car prices, grocery costs going up along with so many other commodities it's surprising to see a price decrease for Pedego bikes on their website. As of March 1st a Platinum Boomerang is now $200 less than what I paid 3 weeks prior. There is now only a $500 difference between a standard and platinum edition Boomerang or Interceptor. I sent an email inquiry to Pedego asking if this price drop was a temporary sale or a permanent change. All they would say is that website prices are suggested MSRP and dealers can charge whatever they want.
Our “New Dealer” is Selling at The Same Price Point as 2015 !! That is a Very Admirable Temptation to Buy a PEDEGO !!

Back