Pedego Electric Bikes

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
You may have seen us on TV in a Time Warner Cable ad. They came to us because of an essay Beth wrote about the importance of forming a community for Pedego riders. We strongly believe that, near or far, our riders are our friends. And we love seeing them smiling on their Pedego bikes. Our website explains a little more about who we are, how we found electric bikes (and then Pedego) and what we have to offer to people who dream of riding bikes. We offer Pedego bikes at reasonable prices with additional support that follows the purchase. As Pedego customers, ourselves, we understand the importance of having a support team to help provide proper care for your electric bike. We also offer free shipping across the USA to help provide bikes to people who don't have a local dealer.

Call us at (562) 296-5782 or visit BeGreaterBikes.com to learn more about us and Pedego electric bikes.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Hello Beth and Brian, my grandson and I will be vacationing in Tampa, Florida and would like to rent a couple Pedego cruisers for a day. Any suggestions? Thanks, and we wish you continued success in California.
Hi Billy, I found a bike shop in Tampa that carries some Pedego bikes. You might call them and see if they rent any. City Bike Tampa Bike Shop
212 E. Cass Street
Tampa, Florida, 33602
(813) 225-1777

Good luck! I think there's another shop over in Largo, if that one doesn't work out. And we hope you'll come and visit us in Seal Beach sometime.

Back