Need Help finding the right E-Bike

I have been trying to get in touch with them, but no success to date. I like the idea of full suspension and no automatic transmission. Can you tell me a little more about your experience with the company?
All of my communcations where with a rep named "Kathy Chen (sales manager) Phone:+86 130 659 22722 (WhatsApp) Email: [email protected].

She was very prompt, everything she commited to on delviery timelines, etc were spot on. I do believe they opened a U.S. warehouse out west for inventory. I asked her to let me know when a Candy Apple Red bike hit the CA inventory, and she alerted me in a few days.

I'd say the service was excellent. The bike has been flawless. Granted my wife is a gentle rider. The Bafang components, brakes, etc., are esily sourced via the web in the U.S.
I'd stay away from the A-Transmission on the Rohloff. Most of the problems/complaints I've see are with the Rohloff AT. Not the hub mind you, just the shifter mechanism.

My Frey Savannah unboxing

Last edited:
I have been trying to get in touch with them, but no success to date. I like the idea of full suspension and no automatic transmission. Can you tell me a little more about your experience with the company?
Check your Inbox

Try test riding some of quality ( egSpecialized, Trek, Giant) full suspension emtbs. You don't need to be MTBing to enjoy their suspension. Between their low gearing and powerful motors there is nothing they won't climb with ease. While not step through frames their dropper post does help when stopped and makes all difference on steep descents.

NB I'm riding older eMTB with 75nm motor and 11-46t cassette. New eMTBs are 85-90nm with 10-51t cassette.
The only hills I've struggled to get going again are super steep with loose surfaces ie eMTB terrority. Issue wasn't lack of power or gearing just power delivery and breaking traction. Yamaha motors have an advantage here as they deliver power instantly while Bosch and
Shimano need 1/4 turn for motor to kick in. NB if caught in wrong gear use walk mode to help change into 1st.

Try test riding some of quality ( egSpecialized, Trek, Giant) full suspension emtbs. You don't need to be MTBing to enjoy their suspension. Between their low gearing and powerful motors there is nothing they won't climb with ease. While not step through frames their dropper post does help when stopped and makes all difference on steep descents.

NB I'm riding older eMTB with 75nm motor and 11-46t cassette. New eMTBs are 85-90nm with 10-51t cassette.
The only hills I've struggled to get going again are super steep with loose surfaces ie eMTB terrority. Issue wasn't lack of power or gearing just power delivery and breaking traction. Yamaha motors have an advantage here as they deliver power instantly while Bosch and
Shimano need 1/4 turn for motor to kick in. NB if caught in wrong gear use walk mode to help change into 1st.

This is where a throttle shines...but not available on one of "quality"
Typically only needed for 2 seconds but most useful and much safer.
So if you read the OP's needs again you may realize that he's more practical and less stuck on some purest notion.

Last edited:
Back