Pedego 2015 for Sale

Paul Cavasino

My Pedego 2015 Mini Interceptor (24” Seafoam Green) is Reduced for Sale !! I Just Replaced the 48V 15 amp Battery(Long Range) on 7-1-22 !! It Needs a New Hub Motor & I Was Given a Dealer Fix cost of $425. The Bike Still rides Just fine, the Motor just makes intermittent Noise. So, If Your Willing to Recieve a Nice Discount on this Amazing Pedego Bike, Then it’s Fair for Asking a Price of $1,500. We live in S.E. Connecticut & Will Meet a Potential Buyer 1/2 way to Meet us in a Public Parking area so you Can test ride it !!

Attachments

• BF39B8D9-5BD4-4E7F-8DD6-4F15C2ED08F2.jpeg
    BF39B8D9-5BD4-4E7F-8DD6-4F15C2ED08F2.jpeg
    547.7 KB · Views: 178
The local dumpster after recycling the bat. would be a better deal.

NO Warranty !!!!!!!
PEDEGO Bikes are “Top of the Line”,…Ours have Been Driven Regularly for 7 yrs with No Issues WHATSOEVER !!!!! FUN & Very Reliable for 1/2 The $Price of NEW,…+(NO TAX ),…& if Your the Least bit Concerned, then Go on FACEBOOK & See what other Pedego Owners are Saying about the High Quality of this Phenomenol Brand !! “Electric Bike Review“ also Says the Same about the High Quality of This Brand !!!….Another PLUS is that All Accessories Seen in the Photo ARE INCLUDED !!! ( Another $90. In Savings)

Last edited:
PEDEGO Bikes are “Top of the Line”,…Ours have Been Driven Regularly for 7 yrs with No Issues WHATSOEVER !!!!! FUN & Very Reliable for 1/2 The $Price of NEW,…+(NO TAX ),…& if Your the Least bit Concerned, then Go on FACEBOOK & See what other Pedego Owners are Saying about the High Quality of this Phenomenol Brand !! “Electric Bike Review“ also Says the Same about the High Quality of This Brand !!!….Another PLUS is that All Accessories Seen in the Photo ARE INCLUDED !!! ( Another $90. In Savings)

Op, what @Ebiker01 is trying to say is your price is kinda ridiculous. The name on the side of the bike is not going to change the fact it is broken.

Fix it first. Then check out used prices on bicycle blue book to get a realistic value. You'll be lucky to get $1k to maybe $1.2k for it after it is a working ebike.

I just sold my BH easy motion Evo pro on Craigslist for $1500, a bike with much better specs than this one.

Op, what @Ebiker01 is trying to say is your price is kinda ridiculous. The name on the side of the bike is not going to change the fact it is broken.

Fix it first. Then check out used prices on bicycle blue book to get a realistic value. You'll be lucky to get $1k to maybe $1.2k for it after it is a working ebike.

I just sold my BH easy motion Evo pro on Craigslist for $1500, a bike with much better specs than this one.
…***WORTH EVERY PENNY,…Accounting the Fact that to Duplicate this Bike Costs $3,295 “New“+ TAX,… & the Motor still Works fine, only Makes a Bit of Noise (it is NOT BROKEN !!!), Then Add the NEW BATTERY Purchased from Pedego which is Worth $1,100, Then adding that this Bike has been Care Free for the Whole 7 yrs of ownership,….Then $1,500 is a VERY FAIR & Realistic Selling price For the Most Reliable EBIKE on the Market !!! It is the “TESLA” of Ebike Customer Service & RELIABILITY !! Do the Math,…But unless you’ve already owned a Pedego 24” Mini Interceptor,…Then you Really don’t Know The True Worth of THIS Phenomenal EBIKE !!!😀 Its Been Well maintained Which Means something when Buying a Quality Car or a Quality Ebike !!!

Last edited:
This Beautifully Maintained PEDEGO Mini-Interceptor 24” is Worth Every bit of My Asking Price…The Shimano Shifters are Much more “Prefered“ Than the New Bikes Which are Near the Left Grip & are of a “Twist Throttle” Type. “See Above” for More Details & Accolades 😉👍

Attachments

• D3A20518-7079-4DBC-89CA-587AC0A0B93C.jpeg
    D3A20518-7079-4DBC-89CA-587AC0A0B93C.jpeg
    812.5 KB · Views: 156
I think this is the reason that they have the for sale section set up for no responses?

I'm sorry but I have a "Twist Throttle" type SRAM shifter that I vastly prefer to trigger shifters on a $5k bike. Different strokes.......

Polish Throttle.jpg

I just sold my BH easy motion Evo pro on Craigslist f
Out of curiosity, why did u had to sell it ? Most ebikes with that superior level of craftmanship aNd technology are 5-6k now...i was just reading the new reviews for Bulls Iconic Evo Tr1 and R&M; each one of those are 6.2k .

To the OP : When making ad for car/ebike/truck/Van/moto, etc. u supposed to let people know HOW MANY MILES are on this NR. 1 EBIKE IN THE WHOLE WORLD , THE MOST DESIRABLE AND FLAWLESS EBIKE SINCE THE INVENTION OF THE LIGHT BULB !

Bumped to : CATEGORY 1 Premium RECYCLING .

Back