PearTune 4.0 and Vado 5.0 IGH

CHRlS

Region
United Kingdom
Hi,

I bought the Peartune 4.0 and just took the crank off to have a go at fitting it (thanks for other advice in the forum on how to get it off!).

Mine doesn't look like any others I've seen, and the wire colours are different. I'll drop the manufacturer an email, but in the meantime I wondered if anyone else had fitted it and knew the answer.

1. How do you remove plug D - I assume you just pull it, but I couldn't get it to move (not critical, but will give me more space to work)

2. The colours of the wires on plug A don't match the Peartune. Do you know which way to fit it?

3. Is it plug B or plug C which you're supposed to take off and connect to the peartune?

Cheers

IMG_0244.JPG

I didn't have any issues, the colors on my wires matched. To remove plug D, you need to release the small clip on the side and pull out. There is a video from PearTune on YouTube that shows the process and is helpful.

I didn't have any issues, the colors on my wires matched. To remove plug D, you need to release the small clip on the side and pull out. There is a video from PearTune on YouTube that shows the process and is helpful.

Thanks. Are you sure your colours matched, because on this photo they look the same colours as mine? (red/green/blue/yellow/black) and not the colours of the Pear Tune socket:

Thanks. Are you sure your colours matched, because on this photo they look the same colours as mine? (red/green/blue/yellow/black) and not the colours of the Pear Tune socket:

I don't remember the details, sorry! I followed the instructions in the PearTune videos and it worked for me.

Back