pas levels all run bike at full power

dbiker4

Region
USA
I just got an ancheer 500w 36v rear hub drive ebike. It seems the bike operates differently than others I have and am wondering what the issue is. It runs with 3 pas levels, no matter which level is selected all run bike at full power and impossible to keep up pedaling. It also has a throttle and that only works when PAS is turned off.
The original owner said this is the way it always has operated since he bought it. I suspect it is likely the controller - but wondering if anyone has any ideas or similar problems.

If you looked at the brand forum known problems, ancheer is one of the worst e-bikes ever sold. The one Court reviewed the controller failed before his test ride was over.

Okay so in short you suspect the controller is at fault.
I have a bunch of these and understand they are low quality but grabbed em for REAL cheap and have had good success till now. 3 of 4 have been great little e-bikes. So I think spending 50 bucks on a new controller is not a terrible thing.

I just got an ancheer 500w 36v rear hub drive ebike. It seems the bike operates differently than others I have and am wondering what the issue is. It runs with 3 pas levels, no matter which level is selected all run bike at full power and impossible to keep up pedaling. It also has a throttle and that only works when PAS is turned off.
The original owner said this is the way it always has operated since he bought it. I suspect it is likely the controller - but wondering if anyone has any ideas or similar problems.
The "throttle only"only works when the three lights are off. I almost always used the "throttle only" just to give a small push when I needed it. I recently bought the Blue Spark model which has up to 9 pedal assist modes. $519 on Amazon last week (sale price). Couldn't resist that price. People either loathe or love Ancheer. I've had 4 and love them:) For $500+ it's great value for money. I also bought an extended protection through Amazon to cover any disaster. $40 extra.

Back