Part for Allant 8s

I think what you are seeing as a grommet or washer is in fact a rim cast in as part of a one piece thru bolt head. I assume you are talking about the left or brake side of the thru bolt. You can see that outer rim very clearly in the first photo by the OP. There is no washer that I can identify on the right side. If I am missing something, please explain.
Maybe your right I’m not sure now that you point that out but his looks different than mine

I think what you are seeing as a grommet or washer is in fact a rim cast in as part of a one piece thru bolt head. I assume you are talking about the left or brake side of the thru bolt. You can see that outer rim very clearly in the first photo by the OP. There is no washer that I can identify on the right side. If I am missing something, please explain.
I agree. I think it looks like something is missing on the right side of the OPs pictures because the thru-bolt wasn’t fully screwed in. Refer to OPs first photo and you can see the bolt is not seated.

Yep! It looks like akrotiri picture now! Well definitely look into getting some touch up paint. Looks like I need something to match rage red as well as a matte black for the fender. Everyone have any go to colors?

Yep! It looks like akrotiri picture now! Well definitely look into getting some touch up paint. Looks like I need something to match rage red as well as a matte black for the fender. Everyone have any go to colors?
I would go to treks website and start a live chat 💬 they can tell you the exact colour code for sure. Their usually very helpful when it comes to those specific issues. You don’t want to touch it up with the wrong shade of red, won’t look right.

Back