Overstock on BH Easymotion Bikes over 50% off on some models

A- they break down WAY more often and in order to fix them , one must endure months of servicing and numerous swapped parts .
I agree, they have excellent 4-piston brakes and brakes stop the bike really quickly.

i've made the correction :

"A- they break down WAY more often and in order to fix them , one must endure months of servicing and numerous swapped parts"
PLUS the 1k obligatory swiss chocolate reserve to wait out for the repairs...

i've made the correction :

"A- they break down WAY more often and in order to fix them , one must endure months of servicing and numerous swapped parts"
PLUS the 1k obligatory swiss chocolate reserve to wait out for the repairs...

Have you been to switzerland?

If so, you would agree with me that the swiss chocolate is worth every penny. I always yearn to be back in a Bern chocolate shop...

New set of Crisis Prices bikes up on the site today.

https://www.crazylennysebikes.com/crisis-prices/

Nice deals... thanks again for sharing.

1585167887501.png

Last edited:

View attachment 48224
Hmmm, that's actually a JPEG image on the website, too - I wonder how often they "update" the remaining quantities shown for each bike?

I'm not a web designer, but editing and re-uploading new images with each sale seems more labor-intensive than just throwing up a page that can be updated "live."

If so, you would agree with me that the swiss chocolate is worth every penny. I always yearn to be back in a Bern chocolate shop...
I was also in Lucerne, Swiss and what is really fun is to take the Glacier Express to get there. My baggage was so loaded with chocolate, I practically dragged it back home LOL. They make some of the best for chocolate lovers across the world IMO.

yes, i do buy only Swiss chocolate. I didn't meant for the earlier comment to give the feeling that their chocolate is not great .
The country pristine natural land and well fed cows, chickens, give the best wholesome milk and eggs.

Well, it looks like someone returned their BH Rebel Lynx 5.5 PW-X with only 231 miles... someone should jump on this deal for $1,879 ;)

1585628241600.png

How do you like yours? I think with Lenny's offering the bike new for ~$600 more with 5 year warranty it's a bit of a toss up.

How do you like yours? I think with Lenny's offering the bike new for ~$600 more with 5 year warranty it's a bit of a toss up.
I have this bike and honestly I wouldn't change a thing about it. I went with the warranty from Lennys. Though BH pulled out of north america, so warranty coverage may be a crapshoot anyway.

I looked at the pictures and seems a screw is missing on the bashguard and a few scrapes on the front fork. Not knowing the history I think I'd pay the premium for new from Lenny's.

0_a0D2M00000TRPNxUAP_320.jpeg

0_a0D2M00000TRPOCUA5_original.jpeg

Lenny's now has a Bulls Lacuba E45 step thru on the crazy deal page for $2180. Brose Drive TF 350W motor (Class 3). 650Wh battery.

bulls-copy-1500x933.png

Last edited:
I looked at the pictures and seems a screw is missing on the bashguard and a few scrapes on the front fork. Not knowing the history I think I'd pay the premium for new from Lenny's.

0_a0D2M00000TRPNxUAP_320.jpeg

0_a0D2M00000TRPOCUA5_original.jpeg
Good catches!

It also appears that the fork in the BBB listing has black stanchions, but BH's pics all show silver (same Fox Rhythm model name though). EBR's reviewed version of this bike also had black stanchions, while the "stock" pic had silver. Probably just aesthetics...

The BBB unit, however, replaced OEM 2.8" Nobby Nics with 2.1" Maxxis Ignitor front and 2.?" Ardent rear - 231 is not a lot of miles to be changing tires at, and 2.1" tires on 584x38 rims isn't a good match, either.

I've got an eyebrow raised at this listing...
1585654165072.png

yes, i do buy only Swiss chocolate. I didn't meant for the earlier comment to give the feeling that their chocolate is not great .
The country pristine natural land and well fed cows, chickens, give the best wholesome milk and eggs.
Good point. I am a bit curious where they get their Cacao Beans from to pair up with the great dairy they have. I have family in Brazil, and they have one of world's richest plantations which produces on average 350 thousand tons of cocoa per year form various regions of the Amazon. The chocolate can be purchased directly from gourmet chocolate shops in various regions. It is also one of my absolute favorites.

View attachment 48224
I always was a fan of the BH Go Race above. Super light weight and I have found the battery to be quite efficient. I was able to finally test ride one of these and the 250W rear-hub Dapu motor has a nice punchy feel to it. My wife's E-bike has the same battery, and she can get between 25-30 miles off a full charge.

I love riding my BH Rebel Lynx... so much that I now have added 4 EBikes for my family and friends.

The last remaining BH at Bicycle Blue Book was sold today... I hope someone on EBR got a deal! ;)

BH Rebel Lynx $1,879 BBB.PNG

Last edited:
Back