Overstock on BH Easymotion Bikes over 50% off on some models

I still have my eye on the nitro. I can't believe nobody has bought that yet.
clown.gif
We can make it happen

We can make it happen

Thought I would comment that I bought my BH from Lennys and got it shipped to my house. It was packaged amazingly well...took me 45 minutes to get the bike out of the box, they did such a good job packing it. Bike was ready to ride right out of the box, they assemble it prior to shipping. Their service team is also really helpful over the phone for questions about swapping out parts. Definately will buy from Lennys again.

Thought I would comment that I bought my BH from Lennys and got it shipped to my house. It was packaged amazingly well...took me 45 minutes to get the bike out of the box, they did such a good job packing it. Bike was ready to ride right out of the box, they assemble it prior to shipping. Their service team is also really helpful over the phone for questions about swapping out parts. Definately will buy from Lennys again.
Had the same exact experience with all 3 of my Lenny's shipments. They are very detailed oriented and the bikes had no dings or scratches. I am fortunate to have great delivery employees for UPS in my neck of the woods. They will drop the shipment anywhere you tell them without hesitation. 👍

Hey folks, it sounds like you all have had a great experience with us, and i do greatly appreciate the business. Lately we've had a lot of fake, bad reviews on google from the same guy making fake accounts. We were accused of not shipping a bike and the guy asked for a full refund. We had proof it was shipped and even had a signature signed upon delivery. I believe it was a Scam artist. However all of his negative reviews within the last 3-4 is tasteful to our business.

So if you could kindly share your feedback on google it would help others understand we are not here to screw them over.

Again thank you EBR community for your feedback and support.

Hi Lenny,
If you would provide a link for a google review I'd be happy to do one.
My on line purchasing experience was 10/10 from talking with the sales person to deliver.

Just Google Crazy Lenny's Ebikes, and you will see the "reviews" on the right side of the Google search page.

1587830054467.png

Hey now, nobody pans the Swiss Army knife as 130 year technology! Some things age like a fine wine.

Update to original post:

For those who do not already know, BH (parent company to Easymotion brand) has pulled out of the states. We are the only dealer left in the country that can stock new models and service pre-existing models. If you find one of the bikes out on the web for a good price remember the limited support you will get from BH.

After purchasing more than 200 bikes from the remaining U.S stock back in early January, we have a small handful of bikes left. Located in the mid-west it does not make sense to keep these bikes during the off-season.

For those who live in other parts of the country that can still ride this time of year, I have a deal for you. I am willing to sell what I have left, at or below cost, you will just have to cover the shipping charges of $150 per bike or $400 per pallet (4 bikes per pallet)

If anyone is interested I can have some photos uploaded.

Update to original post:

For those who do not already know, BH (parent company to Easymotion brand) has pulled out of the states. We are the only dealer left in the country that can stock new models and service pre-existing models.
If you find one of the bikes out on the web for a good price remember the limited support you will get from BH.

After purchasing more than 200 bikes from the remaining U.S stock back in early January, we have a small handful of bikes left. Located in the mid-west it does not make sense to keep these bikes during the off-season.
For those who live in other parts of the country that can still ride this time of year, I have a deal for you. I am willing to sell what I have left, at or below cost, you will just have to cover the shipping charges of $150 per bike or $400 per pallet (4 bikes per pallet)

Lenny thank you for posting your generous offer... the BH bikes are a solid value.

Can you post a few photos of what is available for EBR members?

Last edited:
I'm also interested.

Q- Can you import either the BH Core Carbon or the new Atom x carbon ?

Bh , please come back to Us !!

Their newest Road ebike is by far NR. 1 .
Lighter then Specilaized Core , much more powerful and little less expensive.

Attachments

• BCA9E63B-BD02-4A04-A9AF-E83C63B6FB5A.png
    BCA9E63B-BD02-4A04-A9AF-E83C63B6FB5A.png
    542 KB · Views: 363
  • D1664DC1-1D8B-436F-9CB8-CF848AF82487.png
    D1664DC1-1D8B-436F-9CB8-CF848AF82487.png
    553.2 KB · Views: 367
  • D0EBBB4E-FF54-4950-80B0-FF49B6B2E578.png
    D0EBBB4E-FF54-4950-80B0-FF49B6B2E578.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 8B063E4A-CE5A-4B8A-811C-DCA83DAE34D3.png
    8B063E4A-CE5A-4B8A-811C-DCA83DAE34D3.png
    929.2 KB · Views: 375
I'm also interested.

I would love to test ride one of the BH Bikes at 12.5 kg. ;)

1605671318091.png

I'm also interested.

I can import but would like to have a deposit. They are hard to sell if I get stuck with it.

Update to original post:

For those who do not already know, BH (parent company to Easymotion brand) has pulled out of the states. We are the only dealer left in the country that can stock new models and service pre-existing models. If you find one of the bikes out on the web for a good price remember the limited support you will get from BH.

Since the BH site is offline at this point, and the models that would be available are from previous years, would it be possible to post up a list of remaining inventory, or provide via message to those of us that have expressed interest?

Thanks!

Might as well chime in that I bought my BH from Lenny and they did an incredible job packing it for shipment. It took me a good half hour to unpack the bike from the shipping box. Would buy again from Lenny.

In contrast, I bought an eBike from Motostrano a couple years back, and they just threw it in the shipping box with minimal packing. It arrived with holes in the box from the pedals. They also sent me the wrong size from what I ordered - but they did pay for a return shipping label.

Back