Our 2018 Rovers arrived today!!

Keoni Salgado

After months of researching other companies and finally ordering after Christmas, My wife and I had our rovers come in and we're very pleased with the bikes! We spent the entire day in Newport beach, enjoying the boardwalk, side streets, and of course the sand! If anyone orders Rovers and ships them to Orange county, send them to SportsRents on Balboa Island Newport beach and ask for Liam. He assembled the bikes, cheaper than any other bike shop I've found (I actually live in San Diego but met Liam on a test ride with one of his Rovers), and he does a great thorough job. Right off the bat I switched the seats and hand grips on each bike so my wife's white rover has the black seat and grips and on my black frame I have the brown seat and grips. On my black frame I ordered and put on Giant "Rocket 26x4" tires in the color brown..man it looks cool! I'm looking forward to hearing all your posts about this great bike and company...ride safe everyone!

Congrats on the new ride! I've had my 2016 his/her Radrovers since Sept/2016 and love every mile we put on them. I've had issues with the spokes being loose and had to tighten about 1/3 of them to the same level of torque as the rest. I've had spokes so loose to cause a knocking sound when riding before I took the spoke tool to them.

Hi Keoni, I actually went to Sports Rents to rent a Rad Rover before I decided to buy mine last week. I spent a lot of time talking to Liam and he told me that he puts them together for $50. After watching the video, I decided to put mine together myself and it was real easy. The coolest thing about that place is you can rent the bike for an hour for $25 and he will give you a $50 voucher code towards your purchase at Rad so it's a no brainer

Back