ODK Shipping Box Size

Ian

Can someone chime in about the dimensions of the box the ODK ships in? I'm wondering if I get it delivered to my office if it will fit in my little hatchback car.

Apologies if this was already mentioned in a different thread, but I hadn't seen it anywhere here or on the JuicedBikes website.

Thanks!

Can someone chime in about the dimensions of the box the ODK ships in? I'm wondering if I get it delivered to my office if it will fit in my little hatchback car.

Apologies if this was already mentioned in a different thread, but I hadn't seen it anywhere here or on the JuicedBikes website.

Thanks!

It's bigger than the normal bike box. It's also way heavier.

It's bigger than the normal bike box. It's also way heavier.
Specific dimensions would be helpful ;)
I figure weight would be around 75-80 lbs.

I don't want to have it delivered to my house when I'm not around to accept the package. Plus, this way I can show it off to all of the other nerds in the office.

Specific dimensions would be helpful ;)
I figure weight would be around 75-80 lbs.

I don't want to have it delivered to my house when I'm not around to accept the package. Plus, this way I can show it off to all of the other nerds in the office.

Weight would be over 90lbs and depends on the battery size you get 23Ah or 32Ah.
I just looked into our warehouse. 71" x 41" x 11" is the box dimensions.

71" x 41" x 11" is the box dimensions.

Thanks for the info Ravi. That's a bit too big for my car and it looks like it would be pushing the weight limit for my bike rack as well.
If it arrives somewhat disassembled, is it be possible to fit it into a car in a couple different pieces? Otherwise I'll get it delivered somewhere else.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the info Ravi. That's a bit too big for my car and it looks like it would be pushing the weight limit for my bike rack as well.
If it arrives somewhat disassembled, is it be possible to fit it into a car in a couple different pieces? Otherwise I'll get it delivered somewhere else.

Thanks again!

It's one of the heaviest bike at our shop.
The assembly is minimal but I would suggest you to beware before putting it on a bike rack.

Back