NYON unlocking a feature....

TimJohn

I noticed on my NYON display there is a button on the right side that appears to be for control of the front light. Its clicks but doesn't control the light (on or off). So I think its a requirement for the North American market but my question is can this be reprogrammed by the LBS.

Also on my Multicharger, I have the Performance CX line motor but I am wondering if the eMTB can be implemented because I heard this is basically the same hardware for the Cargo line so just a matter of programming.

Just curious...

Yes that physical button bottom right, next to the USB port on the Nyon can be programmed to switch your head and tail light on and off rather than always on with the e-system. This can be done with the Bosch software at any shop that handles Bosch ebike systems, not just a Riese & Muller shop.

Also on my Multicharger, I have the Performance CX line motor but I am wondering if the eMTB can be implemented because I heard this is basically the same hardware for the Cargo line so just a matter of programming.
Yes, there are multiple posts on this, just search.

I contacted my LBS and yes they can program it, but it seems like they weren't too experienced with the NYON programming just yet. I heard that you have to make sure the WIFI is off before proceeding or else you can brick the unit.

I would be happy if they could program it to allow me to turn off the headlight during the day.

Back