Nyon lock feature won't deactivate when connected to my Superdelite

BruceBrown

Region
USA
City
Kansas City
I've got a '22 Superdelite with the Nyon display. The lock feature has been activated on my bike. I've never had any issues with it before, but today when I seat my display the lock feature won't deactivate so I can't enter into a riding mode or shift. The screen turns on, I can scroll through the various screens, but the lock feature won't disengage. Everything is clean and the display is seated properly. Any ideas on how to deactivate the lock feature? When I log into the app where the lock feature previously was in the My eBike section, my bike is listed but the feature isn't even there.

Any help would be appreciated.

not sure have you tried rebooting the Nyon? just hold the power button down till it says goodbye see If that helps. a reset may be needed too. myself I would not use it. if they steal your bike there is little chance you will get it back and they are not thinking about it being locked and that would stop them.

Yes, I've rebooted a number of times. I've also reset the Bluetooth connection to no avail. Since it's locked I can't delete and reinstall the app. Looks like I may have to take it to a dealer to contact Bosch.

Yes, I've rebooted a number of times. I've also reset the Bluetooth connection to no avail. Since it's locked I can't delete and reinstall the app. Looks like I may have to take it to a dealer to contact Bosch.
you can with the app since it is your login info that is keyed to it. but the nyon may need to be reset too.

Back