Novel Coronavirus discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handlebars

Region
Canada
This is for the related discussions on the possible pandemic, the source, the studies, control measures, treatments, conspiracy/piracy topics.

BrianK posted this in the other thread but he has not responded yet to my query of his information so I'll try to get him to respond here.

An N95 mask is a much better mask than your average surgical mask.

N95 masks filter particles down to 0.3 micron.

The coronavirus is 0.13 micron.

Technically, even an N95 mask is insufficient to protect against this virus.

But if a mask keeps you from touching your nose and mouth, it may help. In that case a surgical mask with a splash guard for your eyes would be better as it keeps you from touching eyes, nose and mouth.

Just don’t think you’re adequately protected from airborne coronsviruses when wearing them.

(I think this may be one of the unsaid reasons they’re not recommending surgical masks.)
I want to know if he has information saying this is proper full airborne by particle - or if it is by droplet as has been described. Proper type of masks n95 are said to be effective against droplets. If he has information contrary to the expert opinion, I am anxious to hear it.

Here's another statement I would like BrianK to elucidate.

This certainly pokes holes in the theory that this virus might have originated in a less than natural pathway.

The Lancet - Genomic characterisation and epidemiology of 2019 novel coronavirus: implications for virus origins and receptor binding

A new genetic analysis of 10 genome sequences of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) from nine patients in Wuhan, China finds that the virus is most closely related to two bat-derived SARS-like coronaviruses, according to a study published in The Lancet. 2019-nCoV likely emerged very recently and was detected relatively rapidly. While the virus is genetically different to human severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and should be considered a new human-infecting coronavirus, it may use the same molecular ‘doorway’ as SARS to enter human cells.

https://els-jbs-prod-cdn.literatumonline.com/pb-assets/Lancet/pdfs/S0140673620302518-1580314565373.pdf

This certainly pokes holes in the theory that this virus might have originated in a less than natural pathway.

I ask "How so?"

Here's another statement I would like BrianK to elucidate.

closely related to two bat-derived SARS-like coronaviruses, according to a study published in The Lancet. 2019-nCoV likely emerged very recently and was detected relatively rapidly.

I ask "How so?"

Its closely related to two bat derived coronaviruses and likely emerged very recently so it’s a likely recent mutation in the wild, and spread via their wet markets and bizarre eating habits including bat soup.

BrianK posted this in the other thread but he has not responded yet to my query of his information so I'll try to get him to respond here.

I want to know if he has information saying this is proper full airborne by particle - or if it is by droplet as has been described. Proper type of masks n95 are said to be effective against droplets. If he has information contrary to the expert opinion, I am anxious to hear it.
Sorry, I can’t give a definitive answer on this one. I’ll review where I saw this information and see if I can find out more.

Its closely related to two bat derived coronaviruses and likely emerged very recently so it’s a likely recent mutation in the wild, and spread via their wet markets and bizarre eating habits including bat soup.
I don't see the reasoning for assuming *mutation* and *in the wild* vs phenotypic variation or plasticity and forced "evolution" in the lab. Can you explain further? Thank you.

Last edited:
Published Monday, January 27, 2020 7:09AM EST Last Updated Monday, January 27, 2020 9:02PM EST

Monday they said 19 people coming in from China were waiting for test results
It's early Thursday now and 8 were declared not infected. Nothing said about the other 11.
Pay attention to the senseless blabber from this awful woman regarding persons on that first flight who they now have seemingly lost track of instead of acting properly when the first case came in. They very purposefully evaded answering repeated questions about the flight number and where the plane went etc. Now lost to them.
“What we’re asking them to do is continue about regular business should they develop signs and symptoms and to stay home,”
OMG, this type in charge.

Last edited:
Now the whole picture is about bigshots chastising our people for xenophobia that doesn't exist while they neglect their duty further.

From what I'm seeing, they had 19, 8 were cleared leaving 11, 9 of those cleared, leaving 2, now they say we have 23 suspected cases.
People are coming into the airports with cutoff clear plastic jugs over their heads or clear garbage bags over their upper bodies and covering their children.

Last edited:

Attachments

• C0D30219-47FE-46BC-BE05-BDA75144EFDD.jpeg
    C0D30219-47FE-46BC-BE05-BDA75144EFDD.jpeg
    407.3 KB · Views: 373
Based on these reports, I now am fairly well convinced this is an escaped viral bioweapon.

It appears the Chinese inserted HIV genes into the virus at the bioweapon lab in Wuhan so the virus could infect host cells (tissues) other than just respiratory and mucous membrane cells. And they realize what they’ve accidentally released on their own citizens, which explains their current actions within China.

That’s why IMO it is shedding viruses in victims PRIOR to symptoms emerging (because it’s already replicating in more than just primarily respiratory and mucous membrane tissue), and why pneumonia and cold/flu symptoms are not the only presenting symptoms, but that neurological and kidney symptoms are often presenting first. That might also be why we’re seeing reports that pets are also at risk.

“Now, a respected epidemiologist who recently caught flack for claiming in a twitter threat that the virus appeared to be much more contagious than initially believed is pointing out irregularities in the virus's genome that suggests it might have been genetically engineered for the purposes of a weapon, and not just any weapon but the deadliest one of all.

“In "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag", Indian researchers are baffled by segments of the virus's RNA that have no relation to other coronaviruses like SARS, and instead appear to be closer to HIV. The virus even responds to treatment by HIV medications.“

China has had forced population reduction programs for decades. It's not as if they mind losing people for a bigger cause. Or any cause. Prince Philip must be ecstatic.
“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

Last edited:
Definite bioengineering In Wuhan coronavirus:

This researcher is credible. He obviously knows and understands viral genetics.

This is a very dry presentation and the discussion of viral genetics is pretty deep, but if you can persevere through it till the last ten minutes or so, the implications of the (definite) bioengineering involved is horrifying. Because of the HIV genetics inserted in the virus, This thing targets immune cells, lowering white blood cell counts and therefore natural immunity, and increasing both the latency of the symptoms and therefore the period of viral shedding, i.e., the period a patient is infectious, including prior to any symptoms being displayed.

Based on these reports, I now am fairly well convinced this is an escaped viral bioweapon.

“In "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag", Indian researchers are baffled by segments of the virus's RNA that have no relation to other coronaviruses like SARS, and instead appear to be closer to HIV. The virus even responds to treatment by HIV medications.“

Please follow up on this, as that article seems to have been updated multiple times since you have posted.

Definite bioengineering in Wuhan coronavirus:

This researcher is credible. He obviously knows and understands viral genetics. He discusses the findings in the Zerohedge referenced article too. He says the “HIV” type genetic code sequences are probably too short and inconclusive to prove it was deliberately introduced, but the implications of that code are nonetheless enormous.

This is a very dry presentation and the discussion of viral genetics is pretty deep, but if you can persevere through it till the last ten minutes or so, the implications of the (definite) bioengineering involved is horrifying. Because of the HIV type genetics inserted in the virus (whether by natural selection in the lab or bioengineering), this virus targets immune cells, lowering white blood cell counts and therefore natural immunity, and increasing both the latency (and lethality) of the symptoms and therefore the period of viral shedding, i.e., the period a patient is infectious, including prior to any symptoms being displayed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back