Non Juiced brand battery purchase

Make sure to post price and where to go on the web to purchase...see if she will discount for a group buy and send to different addresses.?

She's been getting a lot of activity from this forum, a bunch of the folks from the Surface604 section made purchases and her name has come up on other threads. They were easy for me to find on the internet.

Lipo battery. I thought they're both Li-Ion?
They are NOT LiPo! Both are great!
They're listing it as 52V battery pack, but the charging current as 54.6V. I thought the charging current for 52V battery was 58.8V (or something?)
You are correct, a 52V nominal is 58.6V when 100% charged.
According to Reention, the Dorado MAX does not have 52V battery layout option. (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
The 550mm version could be a 14s5p, the 440MM could be 14s4p. 14 in series is a 52V battery. Both cases could be used for 52V.

I know him from the battery repair business, customers that have used him, and having followed his business and reputation. He’s friendly competition. Some of us are committed to helping and working with each other. He’s a standup guy. EMP isn’t nearly as reliable IMO. As always YMMV!

I have 4 ba
That's what Tora was saying on YouTube but I haven't noticed that on my 10.4a pack. Maybe I've been just lucky.
i have 5 Dolphin case batteries ALL with USB ports. There is ZERO power used/lost unless something is plugged in to draw power. I’ve sold scores of them and have never read or heard this. Sounds fishy to me.

Hi Guys, i am looking for a non juiced brand battery for my ripcurrent S bike. It has a 52 volt, 19.2Ah. Do any of you guys know or have experience purchasing directly from china, using websites like dhgate, and aliexpress? Thanks!

Hi Guys, i am looking for a non juiced brand battery for my ripcurrent S bike. It has a 52 volt, 19.2Ah. Do any of you guys know or have experience purchasing directly from china, using websites like dhgate, and aliexpress? Thanks!
Very dicey trying to order direct. Very easy to get fleeced. Consider EM3ev. Best of the aftermarket batteries. UPP for budget batteries but not the best BMS protection for DIY upgrades. Google EM3ev for reviews and YouTube for a factory tour. Who makes the case they use?

Very dicey trying to order direct. Very easy to get fleeced. Consider EM3ev. Best of the aftermarket batteries. UPP for budget batteries but not the best BMS protection for DIY upgrades. Google EM3ev for reviews and YouTube for a factory tour. Who makes the case they use?

Yea I do agree. I will try the EM3ev. Thank you Thomas!

The 52V battery casing on Juiced is made by Juiced, not Reention.
No, it is NOT. Look, I imagine it begins to look like I pick on you. What I hope you come to realize is that no one of us can have ALL the information in a very broad market. But making definitive statements suggesting a bike maker like Juiced would have a proprietary case made at GREAT development and manufacturing expense and still maintain a low price, is either disingenuous or just plain naive.
It took me 5 minutes of looking through my vendor files...
Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 1.15.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 1.16.07 PM.png

No, it is NOT. Look, I imagine it begins to look like I pick on you. What I hope you come to realize is that no one of us can have ALL the information in a very broad market. But making definitive statements suggesting a bike maker like Juiced would have a proprietary case made at GREAT development and manufacturing expense and still maintain a low price, is either disingenuous or just plain naive.
It took me 5 minutes of looking through my vendor files...
View attachment 38882View attachment 38883
I found this case on alibaba. i contacted the rep and asked if this would work for juiced bike? i gave her the spec for juiced battery. Here what she told me:

"hello,after check it,we don't have this kinds of battery case"

"it is Juiced bike's private case,they applied for a patent of it."

Back