Non-Juiced battery on CCS2

Jpilson

Has anyone actually used a 52 Volt battery on the CCS2 that was not made by Juiced? What brand did you use, and what were the results? How did the Juiced battery display work?

I've used a surface 604 48v battery on my 48v CCS(prior model to the 52v upgrade). it works just fine
Thanks for the info. I am in the process of obtaining the parts required to build my own batteries. I will not be able to compete with the Surface 604 prices, but hopefully I can control the quality of the parts used. What I build will look a lot like the 604, and will obviously not fit into the Juiced battery port. It will require breaking into the bikes battery circuitry. Not a problem of course, but a function to be performed. I would be interested in how did you connect the 604?

same case, it popped right on. no modification required, which is why I did it in the first place. I believe this is the same reention "Swordfish" (short) case

the fully charged "48v" 10. 4 Ah Surface 604 battery shows 54.4 volts on the juiced bike display
I forgot to ask. Does the other Juiced battery displays work correctly using a non-Juiced battery? Things like battery temp, Amp Hr, Watt hrs etc., etc.

Back